IGNORED

NATURAL PEST CONTROL

markyb

THANKS TO ALL THE BAR AND GO GO OWNERS WHO HAVE SUPPORTED ME,I AM NOW OFFERING SERVICE CONTRACTS.FOR 2000 BAHT WE WILL COME AND SPRAY YOUR BUISNESS OR HOME,WITH OUR NEW PEST CONTROL CONTACT SPRAY,CAN BE DONE EVEN WHEN OPEN AS IT IS COMPLETELY NON TOXIC,HAS NO SMELL AND IS STAIN FREE.TOTALLY HARMLESS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC PETS,ABSOLUTELY NO DANGER TO CHILDREN,WILL KILL ALL KNOWN COLD BLOODED INSECTS 100% GUARANTEED.I AM STILL OFFERING TWICE THE PURCHASE PRICE REFUNDED IF NOT SATISFIED WITHIN 1 MONTH.THE SERVICE CONTRACT WILL BE CARRIED OUT BI-MONTHLY AND SHOULD SOLVE ALL YOUR PROBLEMS WE CAN BE CALLED OUT 24 HRS A DAY SO IF YOU WANT US TO SPRAY WHEN YOU CLOSE BAR,NO PROBLEM,WE STILL HAVE THE D.I.Y PACKS OF ONE 400 ML SPRAY AND A 1 LITRE REFILL FOR 700 BAHT WHICH WILL KEEP AN AVERAGE SIZE HOME INSECT FREE FOR UP TO 6 MONTHS.CALL MARK ON

0843309564 OR PM ME

DONT FORGET RAINY SEASONS COMING AND WE CAN GUARANTEE NO DENGUE FEVER MOSSIES

BANNER_DENGUE.jpg