IGNORED

Air Asia

iballooka

Booked three flights from Bangkok to Udon Thani in November to get best possible deal total cost for 3 tickets 10.064 Bahts up 45% on last years price...

Needed to change the inbound flight cost to do this 3,600 THBs talk about a rip off shitty airline...

So be warned, the terms and conditions do not apply as they say in the terms 500 Bahts for internal flight change, I tried to do it online system crashed and couldn't get back into my account, so I had to phone them a real arrogant bitch answered, when I mentioned terms and conditions she said its a different flight with different pricing....

Last time I ever fly them for sure....

So be aware...

Will try Nok Air in future...

i'm using them in september, so i'll let you know how i get on.

I flew with them last week from BKK to KL and found that their wieght limit is 15kg rather than the standard 20kg. I was at 18kg and when I checked in she asked me to take some stuff in my hand luggage. After I removed maybe 1kg she said OK.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

I've flown with them a few times to Chiang Mai, I dont expect too much from a budget airline. Saying that, I'd be pissed off if that happened to me.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=F8soolsiIOo&...feature=related

2 All beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun.

I think the terms of these budget airlines state that they will charge 500bht PLUS any difference in the price of ticket at time of change.

I fell out with this airline last year flying from Kuala Lumpur to BKK over their excess baggage charges but I must say they provided a very nice comfortable on time flight with nice meal options on board (at cost).

GLASGOW RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB - NO OTHER TEAM COMES CLOSE!!!!!!!

i caught an Air Asia flight from BKK to Chiang Mai but ended up on a plane going to Hua Hin!

Luckily i asked the hostess where the plane was going before take off because i was wondering why we were taking off half an hour early.

i caught an Air Asia flight from BKK to Chiang Mai but ended up on a plane going to Hua Hin!

Luckily i asked the hostess where the plane was going before take off because i was wondering why we were taking off half an hour early.

Thats great....a plane taking off early in your dreams hey...that day will never come.

I'am using air asia in august BKK to Phuket hope all goes well!!!!

Did you ever feel that just by jumping on a plane, All your cares would drop away

And you'd be born again,Returning to a nature child,

Happy wild and free.

I'am using air asia in august BKK to Phuket hope all goes well!!!!

Have u already booked your flight or will u pay at the airport?