Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

The Vault

klcooley

I am Staying at the vault for my cherry trip in oct. And Some other Cheries have asked me about it. Would like some members who have stayed here to tell about it.

Thought about staying there, but I usual get in troble when I stay at a place with Candy available. I prefer to stay wher there are no bars attached so I don't have to worry about playing so close to home.

Stayed there for about a week about 5 months back. The location is ok, just a bit of a walk down 2nd rd (maybe 2 min) then you cross 2nd rd (a pain durring rush hour) and head down one of the sois to WS.

The owner is a nice guy and the girls that work there are plesant but don't speak any English (at least they didn't then). The rooms a a good size with a seperate living and bed room but the room I was in had a very stong mildew smell that gave me a migrane the first night. Since I had paid up front, which is their policy, I couldn't get a refund and the place was too booked to change rooms. The place is good enough if you want somewhere to sleep and screw that's walking distance to WS. They have free WiFi which worked quite well.

For the price, you can stay in the P.72 hotel which is on WS. The rooms are a bit cleaner but smaller and cheaper @ 1000 per night.

The Vault is a decent place, just depends on what you're looking for. It's low season so you can book a couple of days, see if you like it and if not find a different spot. Not hard to find a room this time of year.

excellent hotel that offers great value for money. highly recommend it

I have never stayed there but stopped in and looked at the rooms, rooms were nice and price was right and short walking distance to Walking Street.

I have stayed at the hotel several times and I highly recommend it; especially to newbies. Mike, The owner, will take you around and show you the ropes. The majority of the guests that stay there are regulars to the scene and we all roll out together and enjoy taking the newbies around. The rooms are nice and clean. You have 4 different types of rooms to choose from. Free WiFi, surround sound Stereo, Kareoke, microwave, and refrigerator are standard in all the rooms. Enjoy.

excelent place to stay have stayed many times,mike the owner will gladly help with any problems,rooms big and clean,girl are very helpfull and couple of mins from walking st,what more do you want,recomend it mate,

pattaya loves me long time

excelent place to stay have stayed many times,mike the owner will gladly help with any problems,rooms big and clean,girl are very helpfull and couple of mins from walking st,what more do you want,recomend it mate,

The Jucuzzi good and the beds , cheers tamis, haha

Nice place to stay at. It can be full alot so it can be hard to get a room at short notice. As others have said the owner Mike is a good guy and will help with everything. Just google the Vault Pattaya and you can see the rooms for yourself.....

Love the Vault and would never stay any place else. Michael is GREAT with the newbies. endless patience to explain stuff you know he's told people 400 times.

I like you. Hell, you can even fuck my sister.

Mike, one of the Vault owners, has even bailed out stupid mongers. he's a guy with a heart. you pay 400 baht and get unlimited laundry. Very helpful the time i stayed 12 days

I like you. Hell, you can even fuck my sister.

• 2 weeks later...

myself and a friend have booked 2 penthouse rooms in Sept, Mike seems very nice and friendly.

Look forward to staying there and will write up a report, with pics when I get back!

Thanks for all the info guys...I was thinking about staying here on my first trip but ended up staying right off Walking Street. But am leaning towards staying here for my second stay.

good place, specially the first time at bat...Mike, the manager, will show you around and look after ya...he knows Pattaya...and the group huttle on the patio is good each day...highly recomended...

Vault is an awesome place, very comfortable, decent rooms and the owner Mike (if I recall correctly) is a lovely guy, very helpful and cool to have a beer with.

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.