Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

US unimpressed by year-long road map to elections

News Bandit

Washington -- The United States has dismissed a plan laid out by Thailand's military chief to delay elections for more than a year to allow time for political reforms.

View the full article

pretty sure Gen. Prayuth remains equally unimpressed about the US being unimpressed... monetary help has already been cut since it's the US law to withdraw that if a military takes over a government so nothing else to fret about from a Thai perspective. Once it's time to talk money and relationships again it will be with the new government.

And Thailand should care about that because they are the 52nd state ??

Haha, this whole situation is a fucking mess. <br />

The USA was not giving much money to Thailand anyway. The USA needs to mind it's own fucking business!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In terms of Real Politik political isolation will in the short term exercise little weight with the Thai Military. However, over time as they seek to gain international accepetance and legitimise their unlawful actions they will want to  be welcomed back into the internatioanl community. But we are lookig at a few years for this to emerge.  

Don't worry about it! Few more days and the US will firmly have it's nose in the Vietnam - China oil dispute in the South China Sea and burning down of Chinese factories in Vietnam.

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk

The current US Administration will find a way to blame the coup on the USA's involvement in the Vietnam war. Subsequently, they will launch a SEA apology tour, whilst Hillary investigates allegations of female sex trafficking.

post-84480-0-58639700-1401603953.gif

Thailands top brass wont give a monkeys fuck.

The USA was not giving much money to Thailand anyway. The USA needs to mind it's own fucking business!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been watching the news for the last week and haven't 

seen anything about Thailand, wonder if it because they don't

have OIL or anything else we need? or maybe we have just ran

out of Bombs to drop on someone elses dirt?

A SMART MONKEY IS A MONKEY THAT DOESN'T MONKEY WITH ANOTHER MONKEY'S MONKEY.

The current US Administration will find a way to blame the coup on the USA's involvement in the Vietnam war. Subsequently, they will launch a SEA apology tour, whilst Hillary investigates allegations of female sex trafficking.

attachicon.gifobama-gif.gif

What an, ehm, interesting statement.

MBL

Ship me somewheres east of Suez, where the best is like the worst,
Where there aren't no Ten Commandments an' a man can raise a thirst;
For the temple-bells are callin', an' it's there that I would be,
By the old Moulmein Pagoda, looking lazy at the sea;

Oh, East is East and West is West, and never the twain shall meet,

I am with US government here on this one.

I am unimpressed as well.  If the junta wants to impress me,  I would suggest a plan to get the mongering scene back to where it was as a first step.  Follow by extending the operating hours of all bar and entertainment venue to 24/7.  And lastly put in a price control on all LT fee at 1000 baht, outlaw ST, and prohibit all bar fine fee.

Now, that would impress me.

Why do we need to be impressed by the Thais?  I suspect I don't impress a lot of people either.   :hello09:

I must have missed the statement where anyone who actually has a single bit of control or authority in Thailand stated that the road ahead for Thailand and its people involves anything to do with "impressing the United States of here's my opinion on something that has nothing to do with me America"

I think this needs to be moved onto the council for impressions at the United Nations, I can only imagine that the chairman of the committee will be none to impressed.

Maybe a world forum and general wank feast is in order where we all sit in a circle and tug with one hand and point fingers with the other about what dosent impress us about other countries

What an, ehm, interesting statement.

MBL

Thanks for clearing your inverse pitch obtrusion.

attachicon.gifobama-gif.gif

you are such an idiot .. LOL

Archived