Jump to content

Iranian, American teenagers electrocuted at swimming pool of Bangkok condominium

News Bandit

Recommended Posts

A 16-year-old Iranian and his 16-year-old American friend were electrocuted by leaked current from a lamp pole beside a swimming pool of a Bangkok condominium late Thursday night, police said.


View the full article

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sad story...what a terrible tragedy for these boys and their families.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • COVID-19

    Any posts or topics which the moderation team deems to be rumours/speculatiom, conspiracy theory, scaremongering, deliberately misleading or has been posted to deliberately distort information will be removed - as will BMs repeatedly doing so. Existing rules also apply.

  • Advertise on Pattaya Addicts
  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.