IGNORED

Sexiest Rooms in Pattaya?

Sensor

Any recommendation for super sexy rooms in Pattaya? Jacuzzi, Leather, pole, tons of mirrors, etc....What's your favorite?

While this room was in Brooklynn, it was majorly cool. It was a standard motel room, but instead of having an isolated bathroom, it had a HUGE jaccuzi. The wall slid open into the rest of the room, so you could see the TV and a huge bay window overlooking New York. The jaccuzi was refillable and you could also use it like a shower or a bath. Amazing place, I think i want to design my home that way, so I can soak in the tub while watching TV or the hot asian chicks out the window.

Not bad for a Travel Lodge under per diem.

'the vault' is your best bet. just past walking st.

for short time rooms try full love inn, round beds mirrors - funky

we all want to kinow where the full love inn is

so ill ask

yes mate the penthouse haves duplex room with everything your own swimming pool pole movies jacuzzi the lot check it out.The sexest hotel in patts.

I found the Penthouse to be showing its age and the rooms were dank and in need of renovation. This was 2 years ago so dont know if they have been done?