IGNORED

Printing emails

Sean K

Hi there,

I have the wi-fi so I dont use the cafes anymore.

But I have a few documents/emails I need to print out. Does anyone have any recommendations of which internet cafe to use or are they normally all the same (and same price)?

Cheers

Sean

Forgotton the name of the place but if you enter soi Buakao from Pattaya klang its about 30m on the right. Monochrome laser printer B5 per sheet.

Forgotton the name of the place but if you enter soi Buakao from Pattaya klang its about 30m on the right. Monochrome laser printer B5 per sheet.

Cheers:), I'm sure to be around that area in the nxt day or so two so I will check it out.

Most internet cafe's are 20 baht per hour and 5 baht per print if I remember correctly

Went to two internet cafes and both the printers were broken! but I was in Jomtien at the weekend picking up some nice bread from that European Bakery(I recomend it) and theres an internet cafe beside it. I got everything printed out and the paper was really good quality rather than the cheapy A4 I normally use at home.

helens internetcafe, its on the corner of naklua-road and soi33,and very cheap.

Visit My Website Do not trust anything that bleeds for 3 - 5 day and doesn't die.