IGNORED

Apple Honey The Cider Importers

Apple Honey

Hello my Luvers

Many of you know the Apple Honey brand and the fact that we are the sole importers or Thatchers, Kepplers and Bruntys Ciders.  But for those Bars, Restaurants and shops that don’t know us HELLO.

Did You Know?: Cider is the Fastest  Growing Alcohol Market in many countries  http://www.morningadvertiser.co.uk/Business-Support/The-Cider-Report-2014

And

http://time.com/82620/fastest-growing-alcoholic-beverage-category-its-not-craft-beer/

So if you want to be part of the growing trend and give your customers something different to drink especially on these Dry hot days get in touch with us.

We have a wide range of English and Irish Ciders as well as the trendy fruit flavours.

If you are interested in stocking any of our Range

Please contact us on 0868498923Eng/038716224Thai or visit www.ciderthailand.com

Or pop into the office: we are situated on the Sukhumvit Road heading north first turn just after the Set of traffic lights for Siam country Club Behind the Pattaya 105fm Radio Station.

visit us at www.ciderthailand.com

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Paid ad I hope!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No, but posted in the Business Owners section so all done correctly :)

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Here is the spring range of ciders offered by Apple Honey If your bar, Restaurant  or you just want for your home please contact us about prices and deliveries.

rsz_spring_range_cider.jpg

cider june promo.jpg

Yoyo should some free ones off at Nightwish bar

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Been using this company down at Roxy on Soi 6 for a good few months now. Great service, always on time with deliveries, decent and feasible price for a premium drink. Even delivered a few cases of cold ones ready to serve to customers when stock ran out on a very busy afternoon.

Been using this company down at Roxy on Soi 6 for a good few months now. Great service, always on time with deliveries, decent and feasible price for a premium drink. Even delivered a few cases of cold ones ready to serve to customers when stock ran out on a very busy afternoon.

Thanks for the nice comments. 

My luvers 

Its almost the end of the month and our monthly competition to win a roadshow is coming to an end. Thanks for all those that have entered so far the entry box in the office is filling up. 

Its nice to see some new customers as well. so welcome to those Customers.

If your intrested in stocking our products dont forget to contact us. we have some great offeres from our Fruity Bruntys range to the more traditional Thatchers and Kepplers Range. 

• 2 weeks later...

My Luvers 

Its Big Buddha days this week the 11th and 12th so we will be closed as we can not sell you our Fantastic Cider.

The Good News is We will open on Sunday the 13th so get stocked up either Before or after the Buddha days Remember its the World Cup final and we all know that Football Supporters love Ciders!!!!!

This months Promotion Bruntys Ciders Buy 10 cases get one free you can mix and match the 3 flavors to take advantage of this offer just give us a Call on 038716224 or pop into our office. 

All Bruntys.jpg

• 1 month later...

New Promotion open to the Bar owners or General Public who want to order. 

Apple Bruntys is now on Special buy 5 boxes get one free. 

Call into the Office or phone our order hotline for this offer. 

• 3 months later...

Hello my luvers

I hope all you bar owners are getting ready for the Xmas rush don't forget to stock up on your ciders we have a extensive range of apple and fruit flavors to choose from.

This month we have added a few beer to our range so if your interested in either our Cider or beers please contact us and arrange a Delivery.

fullers range.jpg

Hello My Luvers

Next Year we are Launchings a Apple Honey " Pub and Grub booklet" It will be a free booklet featuring Bars and Restaurants that Sell our Ciders. There will also be a What's on Guide page.

I need your Help if you own a pub or restaurant and have any events happening over the months of January till March please let us know so we can include you in the Booklet can I just stress THIS IS FREE ADVERTISING FOR YOU. We will not charge you to feature in our guide.

Also if you own a Guest House/ hotel / Bar with rooms for rent and you Sell our Cider range We would like to put you in the "Where to stay that sells Cider" page.

Any budding Writers want to write us a little story about Thailand or anything else that you might want to write about and read in the booklet please feel free to contact us on 038716224 or pm me here.  

Heritage sunday.jpg

Hello My Luvers Today we would like to give A Warm Welcome to Boxing Roo on 3rd Road and the Nelson hotel In Soi 6 for becoming part of the Draught Family. So if your looking for a Cold Pint of Kepplers head on down to either Bar.

If you want to stock our cans, Bottles or Even the Draught contact us on 038716224

boxing roo.pngnelsonhotel.jpg

ke pos range.jpg

I love your ad on Pattaya 105. The first time I heard it I thought to myself "Did he just call the other guy My Lover?" :D

single-mum.jpg

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Love me Dixons...

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Hello My Luvers 

The Heritage 3Lt Box has now arrived only 699Baht. We will be delivering the Pre-orders today stock is Limited A great Addition to any bar and for you Scrumpy Luvers.

Heritage.jpg

Launching Today in Pattaya The Drink to Win Competition. We Will be listing all participating Bars as we sign them up for this Fantastic Competition. If your interested in becoming a bar involved order your cider today. 038716224

poster for paddys palm.jpg

Lots of Bar are particapating the The Drink 2 Win Competition, So if you Wanta chance to Win a two night Stay in Paddys Palms Koh Chang. Support these Bar. 

The Venue @ mabprachan lake 

Black Sheep Bar in Khao Noi

Siam Expat Foods. Soi Siam CC

Bee Bar Soi 6, 

Monkey House Soi7,

Blue Heeler. sports bar,restaurant & guest house Soi Lengkee,

The Sportsman Pub soi 13

Voodoo Restaurant and Pub Jomtien They Got Ploughmans Lunch On Special  this week as well

Marquee Bar Soi Buakaow

Bubpha Bar, soi 7

Nat Bar Khao Talo

PattayaDrunkenduck LK Metro

PattayaCorner Bar Soi 6

Tim Bar 2ndRoad and 

Boxing Roo Pattaya.3rd Road

• 2 weeks later...

Hello My luvers 

Just wishing all our Customers a Happy New Year and to Remind you to Place your orders in early for new years Eve as we will be closed on the 1st and 2nd of Jan to give our staff a well earned Rest. 

• 1 month later...

Hello My Luvers New ciders, new range, and new flavors.

Lots to choice for you all.

Bar owners call our number to place your orders, You can pick up directly from us if you want or we can deliver to the bars, Home address, hotels

If your a cider drinker and your local bar does not stock it give them a nudge our way 

Summer range Cider alska.jpg

Something Fruity is going on in Soi 6.

Love Cider Love Alska

IMAG2048.jpg

Not long to go be sure you stock up on Your Irish Cider.
St Patricks Day 2015 make it one to remember

St patricks day.jpg

AJs bar (formerly Boom Bar) om Soi Khao Talo stocks Keplers and Thatchers. The rep left some cans of that Swedish stuff and Peter the Guvnor and I tried it. The Mixed berry one is really nice and over a heap of ice in a glass would be perfect for a hot day. Might also be a lady drink of choice. The apple ciders are ok too.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

AJs bar (formerly Boom Bar) om Soi Khao Talo stocks Keplers and Thatchers. The rep left some cans of that Swedish stuff and Peter the Guvnor and I tried it. The Mixed berry one is really nice and over a heap of ice in a glass would be perfect for a hot day. Might also be a lady drink of choice. The apple ciders are ok too.

Yeah, agree.

They do a nice full flavoured beer too called London Pride, not exactly cheap but well worth a try if they're still stocking it.

The company that is, not AJ's Bar.

Archived