IGNORED

Rosie O'Gradys

dhali

[i was staying on soi 7 in jan and my buddy had a room on top floor at rosie o gradys and granted the room was huge

but other than that it was awful...room was so big and the ac could not even come close to cooling it down at night

and daytime u could not even sit in the room he had to sleep with the windows open at night and blow fans ...

as far as the bathrooms its just like pig and whistle they are bad...

its just that u take a shower and there is no curtains or glass door and everything in the bathroom and the toilet just gets soaked and real hassle....he lasted two nights and had to get out of there...

yea its cheap and great location but here is alot better options for the 800 baht range than there in my opinion...

and pig and whistle thats a whole other story i was there and dint even last one night

it was even worst and that starts with the management.....

[i was staying on soi 7 in jan and my buddy had a room on top floor at rosie o gradys and granted the room was huge

but other than that it was awful...room was so big and the ac could not even come close to cooling it down at night

and daytime u could not even sit in the room he had to sleep with the windows open at night and blow fans ...

as far as the bathrooms its just like pig and whistle they are bad...

its just that u take a shower and there is no curtains or glass door and everything in the bathroom and the toilet just gets soaked and real hassle....he lasted two nights and had to get out of there...

yea its cheap and great location but here is alot better options for the 800 baht range than there in my opinion...

and pig and whistle thats a whole other story i was there and dint even last one night

it was even worst and that starts with the management.....

WOW if this your 1st post,can't wait for the next one! Apart from crap rooms and management did you enjoy yourself??

[thanks yea i had a blast there...moved to the eastiny on soi 7 and it was great...it was my 4th trip in los

in 15 months....have stayed on soi 2 aswell sabai inn and it was great hotel but i wanted to try something different....

heading back to pattaya in two months and cant wait....

just wanted to tell my opinion is that the places that area 700 baht range are not always up to even paying that much

spend the extra 100 200 baht and get a room thats so much nicer

• 2 years later...

Stayed in Rosie`s in Oct Last year, staff great food nice, i had the lower priced room was ok clean but basic worth the money

but will probably go back to either one of the flipper hotels or try Pattaya bay resort next time.

but if your on a budget what i was on last time good place to stay

its not much cheaper than across the road at eastiny seven, with balcony, room safe, free breakfast, free wifi, swimming pool, underground garage for motorcycle ..

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward, Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you.