IGNORED

Personal trainer for my girl

bigbird

I am looking for a PT for my girl. (Preferably female) She has never done any gym work so needs a good instructor and it would be good motorvation as well for her to have appointments an set goals. She has put on a bit of weight over the last 4 years (maybe I take care too mut) plus she is getting on a bit 34 this year so she wants to get on top of it before it becomes a big problem. We stay at pratumnak and she works day time so morning or early evenings are good

Tried Tonys but all they could offer was an Indian body builder

If any one has contact details of some one who may fit the job please let me know

Does she like Muay Thai? In my gym are plenty of girls, thai and falang. Training hours are from 7 to 10 and from 15 to 18, roundabout. 

You should maybe check the guy that runs the new Tony's on soi 4 pratumnak hill.  I have spoken to him before and he is a knowledgable guy.  Not sure if he does training but he might.

Yeah spoke to the guy at Tonys, he had never heard of a female PT in Thailand...then he said hmm that could be a good business

She works 8am till 6pm so the boxing doesn't quite fit in :(

Yeah spoke to the guy at Tonys, he had never heard of a female PT in Thailand...then he said hmm that could be a good business

She works 8am till 6pm so the boxing doesn't quite fit in :(

The times i mentioned above are the regular training hours, personal training can be done during the whole day or evening

Hi sutemi what gym is that? Might check it out

Archived