Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Girl friendly hotel in Pattaya sub £20?

crocodile777

I am sure that they have more then two rooms, maybe only two types of rooms!

Oh, I see.  Somehow I got the impression about two rooms, but I didn't read into their web site too much.

Side note - I'm quite appaled by the quality of many Thai business sites I've visited - it's almost like they have a competition for the worst site in Asia! :)  And nowadays, when you have very cheap or free very reasonable web designs available this is even less comprehendable...

Un caballero sin miedo y sin tacha :)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bay Breeze is ideal at that price point.

Very guest friendly.

I stayed on the 5th floor. Excellent Wi-Fi. Hardly any noise filters through on the higher floors.

Long stay rates for Standard room in around 900 THB I guess. 
Restaurant & Room Service are pretty neat too. 

Mate.Your really going to be a busy man,because there are literally heaps and heaps,so start searching on Agoda.Good luck.

Value for Money Page10 Hotel is great!

Value for Money Page10 Hotel is great!

I think this hotel is not on his budget.

to the OP, you can try the Chada Thai House, I just booked it for the 1st week of june @ 900B p/n on agoda and much closer to the action than china garden,

:Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1:

I have just sent them a question regarding availability.  I presume that it will be easier now, given the coup.  On the other hand, they only seem to have two rooms :)

IIRC, there are three floors, with one jacuzzi room and either three or four standard rooms per floor. They're always fully booked months in advance, that is true. The drawbacks are lack of a pool, and lack of an elevator. The upsides are... everything else.

La Cerise is the best choice imo,but April suites is also fine.

If you choose La Cerise there is a very nice breakfast included which they can bring to your room throughout the day.

If you want a nice rooftop pool go for April Suites.Its also not far from Soi 6 if that is your thing.

But you cant go wrong with those two places.

Sunview Place hotel Pattaya

+ free wifi 

+ pool

+ girl friendly

+ 600 - 800 baht 

Soi Buakha Central Pattaya Road

pool-and-sun-terrace.jpgsunview-place.jpg

I remember booking whitehouse condotel last year for about 1000 baht -a fabulous place close to the action ...

Damn! was that for a 1 bedroom apartment? Stayed in apartments 215 and 315 on 16 and 17 May respectively and cost 2400 Bht walk in price.

Sunview Place Hotel Pattaya

+ free wifi 

+ pool

+ girl friendly

+ 600 - 800 baht 

Soi Buakha Central Pattaya Road

pool-and-sun-terrace.jpgsunview-place.jpg

Pictures are nice.  Do they have balconies as well? :)

Many guest houses in the area you may consider, rooms such as this 650 per night, also longer term deals and the Addicts discount card 10% off

smal all new room poster.jpg

Many guest houses in the area you may consider, rooms such as this 650 per night, also longer term deals and the Addicts discount card 10% off

smal all new room poster.jpg

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Sutus Court 1, soi bukkhao. 52sqm room + balcony, pool + jacuzzi pool, guest friendly, £17.00 including taxes

on Agoda. Booked in for my return in August

• 2 weeks later...

Check out the Flipperhouse at Soi 7. I have been there for more than a week, it is very clean, nice staff and got a clean pool on the roof.

In Addition they don't charge any joiner fees and the location is great if you like to be in the middle of the action.

Make your own Countdown ClocksCXNID=1000015.12NXC.gif

Check out the Flipperhouse at Soi 7. I have been there for more than a week, it is very clean, nice staff and got a clean pool on the roof.

In Addition they don't charge any joiner fees and the location is great if you like to be in the middle of the action.

Thanks, however this does seem to break the currently advertised budget per day :)

Damn! was that for a 1 bedroom apartment? Stayed in apartments 215 and 315 on 16 and 17 May respectively and cost 2400 Bht walk in price.

where?...I was talking about whitehouse condotel on soi 13 for about $30 a night -1000baht....j

Better to pay for a fantasy than lose to an illusion 

trips to Angeles city 2015/2016    best sexual experience    best condoms

8th  trip 7th trip  6th trip 5th trip micro trip  3rd trip  2nd trip   

maiden trip

trip to lagos

where?...I was talking about whitehouse condotel on soi 13 for about $30 a night -1000baht....j

Whitehouse looks like a nice option, but on their site I see 1250 per night.  Not bad, if the reality matches the pictures.  But for 1000Bh I would make it my preferred choice.  So, am I missing this good price somehow?  Looking at this site: * http://www.whitehousecondotel.com

Whitehouse looks like a nice option, but on their site I see 1250 per night.  Not bad, if the reality matches the pictures.  But for 1000Bh I would make it my preferred choice.  So, am I missing this good price somehow?  Looking at this site: * http://www.whitehousecondotel.com

for the extra 250 baht I WOULD definitely still take it,this is not a guesthouse nor is it in soi buakow,it is only about 3mins from WS,about 4mins from soi LK Metro and a 10 baht bus ride away from Soi 6.I stayed there last year when baywalk residence got sold out. The popularity of whitehouse is the reason for the price increase...j

maiden trip

trip to lagos

China gardens is the place, another alternative is sutus court 1 around a corner. Pretty good rooms also but for a few extre bhat china garden wins every day for me. Also try rooms above chow soy. There will be a thread on hotels section . Nice reasonable priced rooms also

Same place; apartment 215 and 315 look out onto Soi 13... 215 same level as the sign with the flags, 315 the apartment above (215 is the better of the two). They're one bedroom apartments (Deluxe Suite Rooms as per their website I assume but neither one is pictured on the site) and just checked the price and they're quoting 2500 Bht for June.

Same place; apartment 215 and 315 look out onto Soi 13... 215 same level as the sign with the flags, 315 the apartment above (215 is the better of the two). They're one bedroom apartments (Deluxe Suite Rooms as per their website I assume but neither one is pictured on the site) and just checked the price and they're quoting 2500 Bht for June.

I stayed in a single room,it was not an apartment...j

maiden trip

trip to lagos

Cool, thought I got ripped like a newbie  :LOL2:

Probably still did actually given the price but nice apartments all the same and couldn't be arsed hunting around.

Pictures are nice.  Do they have balconies as well? :)

Sunview has balconies. I stayed there in April and i am booked again for june. $28 AUD per night. The Manchester and towels looked a bit worn, but everything else was great. Just be sure to ask for a balcony, as im not sure if there are balconies on the side of the building away from the pool

• 3 weeks later...

No Flipper House or Lodge have balconies do they , deal breaker ?,,

Whitehouse Condotel used to be one of the most popular places for Addicts members. It has slipped off he pecking order somewhat but at the price is pretty good still.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Whitehouse Condotel used to be one of the most popular places for Addicts members. It has slipped off he pecking order somewhat but at the price is pretty good still.

they charge a joineer fee for a second lady,rooms are nice but small and the breakfast was just about manageable when I stayed there -but soi 13 and the adjacent soi 13/1  are great places to hangout,nice bars and a variety of activities ,even during the day time.Personally I normally stay at baywalk residence which offers me a lot a more and they do not charge joiner fees -even if you bring back 10 ladies...lol..j

maiden trip

trip to lagos

Archived