Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Flight Advice For Xmas

missinginaction

I am looking at traveling to LOS for XMAS this year. Am looking at mid december for about 3 weeks. I've looked online and flights from Manchester to BKK are about £1000. Does anyone have experience of traveling at this time of year and if so do you think the prices will go up? I normally book my fights about 8 weeks in advance but not sure about xmas time.

thanks.

I would book it now as its going to be high season the price will only go up, last year I booked my Xmas ticket in July and got it for a good price @ £640 when a friend decided later in November he wanted to come the ticket was £980 for the exact same ticket on the same flight

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

book it now i booked mine for xmas and new year about 2 months ago cost me 650. and with the way fuel prices are going it will only go UP.

You should have booked 2 months ago when prices were cheap!

I dont live in the UK so i wouldnt know prices there but have friends that are going in xmas...they booked in March & it cost them $1450AUD...thats $500AUD more than last xmas......so if i was you i would book it now...dont wait!!!!

i was looking 4 around about the same time flights were about 545 or something like that at the end of may but now looking at the end of june the have gone up 2 about 745

airline etihad

your better off booking it now 2 save a few quid

BOOK IT PACK IT FUCK OF

it aint easy bein sleazy

come and do the kii romance dance

bill oddie can spot your beaver from miles away

If you fly out after Xmas it will be cheaper but not for long, as the guys have said book now !!!!

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

it's gonna be quite tough trying to get tickets for cheaper than under £1,000. but i did see a few discounts come out for early december for £512 and upwards.

keep checking and you never know.

One thing to note is that the websites often put their prices up and down over a period e.g. I was monitoring the price for one flight and it get being raised and dropped by £80 over the space of a week.

I think it was just the website marking up the price to see if they got any takers at the higher price and then lowering again.

So I would monitor prices for a few days to see if they are doing this and then book.

But there will be loads of people looking to book the closer you get to Xmas. This is the one time of the year when airlines know that they can make money and they are obviously not going to drop their prices now when they know that they will have more than enough passengers nearer the time

Definitely get it now. All of the airlines are starting to add fuel surcharges now.

You could gamble on a last minute cancellation. Can sometimes get cheap fares that way. The usuall advice is to book 3-6 weeks in advance or at last minute.

The airlines these days seem to have adopted the Yazz and Plastic Population hit The Only Way Is Up - so............................ and I don't think we are talking altitude here.

Book sooner rather than............

The airlines these days seem to have adopted the Yazz and Plastic Population hit The Only Way Is Up - so............................ and I don't think we are talking altitude here.

Book sooner rather than............

i think your right, not booking up right away might be costly in the pocket.

all xmas flights are expensive, the longer you leave it, the more expensive it will get

im thinking the same thing but I'm going to book now as it seems that the prices are only going up

esp with the fuel costs these days, its abit of a killer tho forking out £800-1000 quid this long before the tri

i usually book about 2months before to give myself time to save but i usually go in low season

this year my work is having a 2 week shutdown for xmas so no way am i staying here in the uk for that!!!!

sod it im booking this week!!! gotta be done!!!

I'm planning on being in Pattaya for christmas/New year and I have just started looking at prices because I want to book now. Leave it later and it might be hard to book the flight I want.

I want to book with etihad and the prices are coming out at about £1000 :D . Very very expensive compared to last year

Trying to be positive my christmas flight with Etihad will be my 5th flight with them in 2 years. And I'm with there FF programme. So that 5th flight should earn me enough air miles to qualify me for a free flight next year :)

Depending on seat availability off course

...high high season, book early or expect to pay more or deal with unfavorable travel dates, times, connections.

aki