IGNORED

Ferdinand Guest House Soi Buakhaow

bazray

Hi all, thinking of booking at the ferdinand guest house Soi Buakhao, has anyone stayed here before?

Looks like a nice guesthouse, and good value.

Any alternatives that anyone can recommend?

Cheers :o

Hi all, thinking of booking at the ferdinand guest house Soi Buakhao, has anyone stayed here before?

Looks like a nice guesthouse, and good value.

Any alternatives that anyone can recommend?

Cheers :Drool:

I have stayed there.. and i can recommend the place :Hair_Out1: its danish owned and 90% of the ppl you will meat there are danish.. the rooms are IMO some of the nicest for the price..

The Good..

1. The rooms are nice and big..

2. Staff is friendly

3. In room safe

4. Girl Friendly

5. All rooms have balcony

The Bad..

1. No wifi

2. No pool

3. Location (some might like this but for me it was a tad to far from the action :unsure: )

4. The damn stairs.. (you could brake your neck on thise things when comming home drunk..)

Best Regards Fed7haS

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

ive stayed in the fredinand very clean cleaned and bed changed every day has sat tv dvd player fridge nice shower and plenty of room for your clothes owned by a danish man called alex who is very friendly rooms start at 550 baht you wont be dissapointed its near the clothes market at the end of soi baukhow

marching on together super leeds

Not sure... but it looked closed when I walked by last week?

All furniture was stored and shutters down? :Fuck_Knows:

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

yes its because they are having some building work done there having a lift put in they started work on 8th june but i dont no how long its closed for but i strongly reccommend it a place to stay

marching on together super leeds

ive stayed in the fredinand very clean cleaned and bed changed every day has sat tv dvd player fridge nice shower and plenty of room for your clothes owned by a danish man called alex who is very friendly rooms start at 550 baht you wont be dissapointed its near the clothes market at the end of soi baukhow

does this fella alex own a bar on soi diana called ferdinand? if so you say hes friendly,i once saw him beat 2 thai men with chairs and anything he could get his hands on.he looks like a football hooligan with a big tattoo on his stomach saying COPENHAGEN. my brother told me he was in his restaurant before and the owner was drunk and shouting in danish all over the restaurant. sounds like a nice friendly guy lol