Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Sweet Poodle to give away, Pattaya/Jomtien

Rainfall

The owner is our former neighbour in Pattaya, elderly lady who planned to spend the rest of her days in Thailand, but now she needs to return home to nurse a relative whose health turned South. She loves that dog, and hopes to find someone who'll care for him as much as she did. Pebble is just over one year old, neutered, healthy, the vaccinations for this year are done, and he's got a supply of drugs against heartworm, ticks and other parasites for more than six months. He is house-trained, barks little, gets along with a half a mile walk once or better twice per day, but keeps up with you on a ten-mile run as well. A mini poodle in size, somewhat larger than the toy class.

The mobile number of the owner is 087 820 7406. She speaks English only.

post-113604-0-10194800-1400337131_thumb.jpg

post-113604-0-59209500-1400337156_thumb.jpg

post-113604-0-04934300-1400337180_thumb.jpg

if i were living in pattay now i would be happy to take him! poodles are the smartest dogs on the planet!

Lovely dog, I hope someone will take him on. I am sure this poodle will find a good home. Most condo like mine does not allow dogs .

Archived