IGNORED

Best Thai keyboard for Android

I recently purchased the Moto G - Global GSM on Amazon.

While my Moto X has Thai language as a keyboard option, the lower-budget Moto G does not.

I've installed a third-party Thai keyboard - Arch Thai Keyboard - which is one of the most popular.

I can click on the Globe to switch to Thai, but I have to go into settings and deactivate it each time I wish to return to English.

Any recommendations on an Android Thai keyboard?

Also, for the Android experts, is there a simple one-touch method to switch back and forth between the stock keyboard and the third party app without going through the settings?

Thanks in advance.

I use the Swype keyboard because I like the input method mostly. It is easy to switch back and forth from English to Thai by swiping from the swype key to the spacebar. It costs about 30 baht after the initial trial is over. 

My girl is "different". A different one everyday.

I use google keyboard, built-in the ROM. It has the swipe feature aswell, although i don't use it with thai keyboard as i'm still slow of finding the position on the keyboard.

Screenshot_2014-05-18-07-42-14.png

Posted Image

Archived