IGNORED

Bangkok Airways promo

bolly

Hi all,

Am a FF of bangkok airways. They sent me an email about june offers. Book now--travel till end of August. RT Pattaya to Phuket or Samui 2800bt.

Just an FYI--their web page has more info

bolly

What... service... may I do you? Hmmm? You know I demand payment.--- I brought payment. Look! BAM!! An undead monkey! Top that!

2A2A2C5401C889635E9B5481680DBAF6.png

babydollsaddict.gif

i got it cheaper than that with air asia. 2,100b, but that was returning to bangkok, not pattaya

good price though bolly

Edited by Hardeep J

That's a great deal from them, as they normally charge full whack out of Pattaya. It's a more relaxing alternative to slapping up to Bangkok, but make sure you have taxi booked to meet you on return, or you could end up walking!

That is great as I need to travel in July after my visa run to Malaysia.

I prefer BKK Air service which is very good and it is only a 30 min drive from Pats.

I leave my car at the airport.

By the way I got hit on by one of the A/hostess's a few weeks back.

I am to meet up in BKK with her and hopefully get a shot or 2 away.

Yippeeee

May all beings be free from suffering and the causes of suffering. "Hari Om Tat Sat"

I already booked my flights, damn it. I was doing a one way from Pattaya to Koh Samui then five days later heading to Phuket.... paid more then that, grrrrrrr........ :Evil_Grin2:

Eat. Down. South.