IGNORED

Good hotel guesthouse with a lift.

softail08

Hey lads ive been coming to Patts for a few years now and always stay with mates or at navin mansion3 which is a great hotel in north patts.If you dont know it its a bit of a hidden gem behind big c and differ night club,600 low and 700 high season great value.

Now my problem is walking as I had a work accident and done my back and ankle.So im looking for a place to stay on the baht bus run, anywhere really along 2nd rd .If it was around 1000 baht a night would be great.Cheers

Not on 2nd road  , but only about 50 mtrs from soi buakhao which has a baht bus run .

Have stayed there in the past and was very happy with it .

http://www.opeydeplacepattaya.com/

Take a look at this one@Soi Buakhao http://hoteldaniapattaya.com/english/

Nice rooms from 700bht with balcony, also the poolside rooms where you don't need the lift. If you want the bigger room, check out the suites or the P enthouse. For 1200bht they are also the bang for your bucks. All the services(laundry, 7-11, ATM, pharmacy, taxi booth, mototaxis) are just few meters away.

Baht buses from the doorstep to south(Pattaya Tai) and to the north(Pattaya Klang). hotel has a restaurant(thai&farang food) with a friendly staff and the nice pool area. Owner is a nice (Danish)chap who will answer your emails fast. We were very happy to stay in this hotel on our last trip.

Also Tina's Suite next door is ok, but they don't have restaurant or the pool.

Archived