Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

T5 Suites

shinigami12

anyone stayed at this place? told me they're guest friendly (no fee), plus only about 1km from WS. still not the best location (would prefer a bit closer to soi 6) but for 26 AUD thought i'll try them.

only booked 2 nights at this point though, see how it goes.

Where is it situated? What facilities have they? If it is on the baht bus route shouldnt be a problem  getting anywhere

no pool or gym, small bar area - just paying for the room really. the rooms actually look pretty nice though (especially for the price) - standard room 48 sqm, nice lcd tv, overall pretty well modernized (only opened in 2013).

situated opposite side of WS to areca, April Suites etc. just of 'thappraya rd'. so a pretty long way to beach rd and Soi 6 (google maps says 3.8km to soi 6).

hopefully there's a baht bus route nearby, can't see myself making that trek tbh

Just checked out their website http://www.t5suitesatpattaya.com/ and while it does look nice and all, you can get cheaper room situated near LK Metro halfway between soi  6 and WS at nature view hotel        http://www.natureviewpattaya.com/

Just a suggestion, I stayed there 2 weeks in March, B950 per night for a room, and had no complaints. They also have a pool

Just checked out their website http://www.t5suitesatpattaya.com/ and while it does look nice and all, you can get cheaper room situated near LK metro halfway between soi  6 and WS at nature view hotel        http://www.natureviewpattaya.com/

Just a suggestion, I stayed there 2 weeks in March, B950 per night for a room, and had no complaints. They also have a pool

Nice, they're guest friendly just to be sure?

Might stay there after the initial 2 days at T5 Suites, considering the way more convenient location. Which room type did you stay in (e.g grand view, grand deluxe etc)? They're all so low priced, I might as well get one of the better rooms.

Thanks for the help

Nice, they're guest friendly just to be sure?

Might stay there after the initial 2 days at T5 Suites, considering the way more convenient location. Which room type did you stay in (e.g grand view, grand deluxe etc)? They're all so low priced, I might as well get one of the better rooms.

Thanks for the help

Yea they are girl friendly, but if you bring 2 girls back there is  a charge for the second girl I think it was 300 baht. They are very professional, they would call to check when a girl left that all was in order. When a girl came to my hotel by herself, they would call me to check it was ok for her to come up.

I stayed in a standard room facing the pool, ask for this if you can, as it is quieter. I think the rooms just differ in size.

They had decent wifi, which I used to download videos to watch, as their TV is not so good.

I would contact them directly to book as they are very popular and rooms go quickly.

so nature view charges 300b for a second girl?

I double checked my email from them and it states the following

7. The third person will be cost 200 thb/night and extra bed will be cost 300 thb/night.

Archived