Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Tequila Reef All You Can Eat Freaky Friday Buffet May 16 2014

Tequila Reef Pattaya on Soi 7 in Pattaya just 60 meters off Beach Road will be holding it's monthly Freaky Friday buffet this coming Friday on May 16, 2014 starting at 5 PM. The buffet is only 435 Baht and includes all of Tequila Reef's signature Mexican and American dishes as well as a free frozen margarita or local beer/drink.

Our Famous Bar-B-Q Pork Ribs

Monterey Chicken

Build your Own Taco and Fajita Bar

Enchiladas

Chimichangas

Mexican Refried Beans

Mexican Rice

Potato Salad

Cole Slaw

Mixed Green Salad

Assorted Fruits

All your favorite fixings

Here's the May 2014 Promo:

Freaky-Friday-Pattaya-May-2014web.jpg

Tequila Reef Cantina Bar and Restaurant
Established 2001
Soi 7 Pattaya Beach Road
Tel:(038) 414-035

Pattaya: Tequila Reef Pattaya Restaurant

tequilareef_banner_300.jpg

FACEBOOK - TWITTER - YOUTUBE

1_1_Philippines-Addicts-Logo-May-2012.jp

Join Philippines Addicts the World's largest Philippines Sex Travel and expat forum with over 62,000 members today! Be advanced immediately ONLY if you are advanced on Pattaya Addicts with over 150 posts. PM me on PIA!

Here's some photos of the food. Cheers!

Tequila Reef Buffet Freaky Friday 1.jpg

Tequila Reef Buffet Freaky Friday 2.jpg

Tequila Reef Buffet Freaky Friday 3.jpg

Tequila Reef Buffet Freaky Friday 4.jpg

Tequila Reef Buffet Freaky Friday 5.jpg

Tequila Reef Buffet Freaky Friday 6.jpg

Tequila Reef Buffet Freaky Friday 12.jpg

Tequila Reef Buffet Freaky Friday 13.jpg

Tequila Reef Buffet Freaky Friday 14.jpg

Tequila Reef Buffet Freaky Friday 15.jpg

Tequila Reef Buffet Freaky Friday 16.jpg

Tequila Reef Buffet Freaky Friday 17.jpg

Tequila Reef Buffet Freaky Friday 19.jpg

Tequila Reef Buffet Freaky Friday 20.jpg

Tequila Reef Buffet Freaky Friday 21.jpg

Tequila Reef Buffet Freaky Friday 22.jpg

Tequila Reef Buffet Freaky Friday 23.jpg

Tequila Reef Buffet Freaky Friday 24.jpg

Established 2001
Soi 7 Pattaya Beach Road

Join Philippines Addicts the World's largest Philippines Sex Travel and expat forum with over 62,000 members today! Be advanced immediately ONLY if you are advanced on Pattaya Addicts with over 150 posts. PM me on PIA!

435 Baht ? , is that the actual price ? by that I mean including VAT + service charge ?

I ask because your website makes no mention of the fact that you add these extra charges in the restaurant - perhaps the ones below include both VAT & Service Charge ?

Mexican Monday

2 Item Mexican Combo Plate

225 Baht
Taco Tuesday

Your Choice of Beef, Chicken or Pork Taco  

60 Baht
Ribs Wednesday

Our Famous St. Louis Style Pork Ribs (Half Rack)

285 Baht
Burrito Thursday

East LA or Texas Crash and Burn Burrito

225 Baht
Fajitas Friday

Our House Specialty of Sizzling Fajitas

315 Baht
Salmon Saturday

Salmon Filet Dinner

350 Baht
Steak Sunday

Carne Asada Skirt Steak

255 Baht

I only ask because at the bottom of your menus in your restaurant it states, none to prominently, that they will be added.

Maybe the 435 Baht buffet and the daily specials above include VAT & Service Charge ? as opposed to everything else in the restaurant .

Love to know

Cheers

In the beginning was the word and the word was "In" :ThumbUp6:

We've been through this before. Last time I'm pretty sure he returned to say that VAT and Service Charge *would* be added on the buffet. I imagine the same will happen this time.

I love some of the signs.

'Cheese Quesadillas.' Too funny. That's like the sign I saw back in the States, 'Fish and chips with french fries.' (Queso is cheese in Spanish, so Quesadillas are by definition with cheese.)

Other gems: 'Mexican Rices'

'Chicken Tacos' (should be chicken taco filling, no?)

I have only been to the one in AC, how does this one compare to that one? By

looking at the pictures it looks like a better quality product. Lastly are the menus

the same? Will I be able to get my AC favorites in Patts.

I like my food specially cooked for me after I order....food precooked hours ago is not worth 500baht....

We've been through this before. Last time I'm pretty sure he returned to say that VAT and Service Charge *would* be added on the buffet. I imagine the same will happen this time.

I love some of the signs.

'Cheese Quesadillas.' Too funny. That's like the sign I saw back in the States, 'Fish and chips with french fries.' (Queso is cheese in Spanish, so Quesadillas are by definition with cheese.)

Other gems: 'Mexican Rices'

'Chicken Tacos' (should be chicken taco filling, no?)

Sorry I didn't know that the adding on to the advertised prices, both VAT & Service Charge, coming to around another 20% on everything, had been brought up before, perhaps I should have looked before making my post, 

However maybe now the advertised prices are ones that people actually pay ?, hence my question.

Yer, all we need is the price we pay up front, everybody is happy then,

Exactly.

Whats the point in advertising prices that are actually less than the ones people have to pay and not even mentioning this on the website or the promotion ?

Even The Horizon at the Hilton advertises its specials as including both VAT and Service Charge at the price it shows.

But like I said maybe these prices are actually the ones charged now without any additions ?

If they are not, why do they advertise them ?

I have only been to the one in AC, how does this one compare to that one? By

looking at the pictures it looks like a better quality product. Lastly are the menus

the same? Will I be able to get my AC favorites in Patts.

Actually the quality of the food is better in Pattaya IMHO opinion but our restaurant in Angeles City is much busier.

There is no service charge added on your bill at Tequila Reef just the 7% VAT as required by law which is paid to the government. Somebody please show me a bill with a service charge, this is simply not true. Thanks for your feedback

Established 2001
Soi 7 Pattaya Beach Road

Actually the quality of the food is better in Pattaya IMHO opinion but our restaurant in Angeles City is much busier.

There is no service charge added on your bill at Tequila Reef just the 7% VAT as required by law which is paid to the government. Somebody please show me a bill with a service charge, this is simply not true. Thanks for your feedback

I apologise profusely, I thought that an additional service charge had been added to my bill as well as VAT

However, why do you advertise prices that do not include this compulsory charge ? and make no comment that it will be added ?

Its not the amount - its the principle, I'm sure you can see that  - maybe 435 baht just sounds better advertising than either 465 or 466 baht to you ?

Anyway its your business and your choice how you wish to advertise and and run it.

Again, may I apologise to you for saying that both a Service Charge & VAT are added to all your advertised prices, I accept that you just add VAT to them.

Sorry I got that wrong! :(

Well we both partially did and both of us are contrite about saying there are two additional charges to the advertised prices when in fact its one.

The price you see though is still less than the one your actually charged, as clarified by the owner.

My thoughts on doing this are quite obvious so I will make no further comment on this matter or on Tequila Reef on PA as they would just be negative ones whilst this "practise" is in place.

I apologise profusely, I thought that an additional service charge had been added to my bill as well as VAT

However, why do you advertise prices that do not include this compulsory charge ? and make no comment that it will be added ?

Its not the amount - its the principle, I'm sure you can see that  - maybe 435 baht just sounds better advertising than either 465 or 466 baht to you ?

Anyway its your business and your choice how you wish to advertise and and run it.

Again, may I apologise to you for saying that both a Service Charge & VAT are added to all your advertised prices, I accept that you just add VAT to them.

Well we both partially did and both of us are contrite about saying there are two additional charges to the advertised prices when in fact its one.

The price you see though is still less than the one your actually charged, as clarified by the owner.

My thoughts on doing this are quite obvious so I will make no further comment on this matter or on Tequila Reef on PA as they would just be negative ones whilst this "practise" is in place.

No problems here my friend thanks for your candor. I shall begin to put the VAT in the advertisements as I can show you past ones where I clearly state that. We have been in business a long time and we like to be up front and honest about everything. This model is essential in any businesses survival as truly the customer is always right in the service business.

We are certainly not in the business of cheating people and we do indeed pay our taxes as well as take care of our employees. As usual, your comments and feedback are greatly appreciated

Established 2001
Soi 7 Pattaya Beach Road

I  own several businesses in Canada and we never say tax is extra as most people know that our fucked up government will soon be taxing the air we breathe so tax added on it expected so when its not its a pleasant surprise :GoldenSmile1:

I  own several businesses in Canada and we never say tax is extra as most people know that our fucked up government will soon be taxing the air we breathe so tax added on it expected so when its not its a pleasant surprise :GoldenSmile1:

it's marketing 101 as well, "never outline a negative", chai mai?  :GoldenSmile1:  Buffet in about hour guys thanks for all the comments and hope to see you there

Established 2001
Soi 7 Pattaya Beach Road

Why not include the VAT in the overall price?

It's a North American thing. Our sales taxes are added in addition to the listed price to create visibility, hence putting pressure on the polititians to keep them low.

Archived