IGNORED

best lamb rack at Bordeaux Restaurant

I eat last night at Bordeaux restaurant in soi day night , a really fabulous lamb rack , rosemary sauce ... excellent ...

beautiful terrace away from the noise

post-138078-0-03927100-1399265583.png

post-138078-0-51266600-1399265633.jpg

How nice that you sign up to a mongers forum yesterday to tell us how nice your dinner was last night

Nothing strange there

Sorry but i m not a new mongers here ,  coz i lost my password and my nick name that i had 2 year ago

just give information

how much is that extremely small portion of lamb rack?

Personally can't stand that nuvo cuisine, small portion crap.

I don't care how it's presented on my plate, it's going in my gob anyway.

"best lamb rack at Bordeaux Restaurant"

Probably best for the owners profit margins.

An eat before you go place judging by the photo, unless your a toddler.

"Ah its not about that, its the setting and ambience - beautifully presented food served by friendly staff providing an exclusive dining experience"

They say that type of shit all over the world, pretentious fops, Ladies who lunch and guys who desperately want to impress women are their target markets.

Looks nice though l :GoldenSmile1:

In the beginning was the word and the word was "In" :ThumbUp6:

I always preferred the quality and quantity. I'll  go again  tonight for dinner  End end

Nouvelle cuisine, is that French for an expensive way of not having a lot to eat.

The images are from the Facebook page of the restaurant, not the actual OP dinner. They have been cropped as to not show the watermark.

No prices mentioned anywhere on the website either, i was wondering how much a Dover sole was

I prefer my dinner table to be horizontal.

Stuff stays on better that way :)

....and that isn't a rack of lamb.

I also saw this pic on face book. I think this is the pic from the owner. not very important for me coz I know this restaurant for 1 year.

the french restaurants are a bit expensive, I remember that I eat Dover sole in Mata Hari 1700 thb ++ vat + service in bordeaux 990 thb

Same size same quality.

the owner do their advertising on this forum i don't care

Business is business

I looked at the menu one day when I was walking by. The prices start in the 400-500 baht range and go up from there.

Not bad for an excellent meal and the place is very nice. It's just way more than you need to spend on food here. They'll need to develop a loyal following to make it. 

Just yards away there are two other French joints and both offer 3-course meals for 325-350 baht.

Archived