IGNORED

TQ2 Party - Woot's 45th Birthday Party

rightsaid

Friday 27th June 2008

Woot's 45th Birthday Party

To many, our Thai manager Woot needs no introduction.

To celebrate his birthday he will be hosting a party in TQ2, and all are invited.

Please come and join us in celebrating his birthday with Rock Music, Cold Beers, Free Food, Sexy Ladies, and much much more.

Doors open 8pm. Food at 9pm.

Cheers, RightSaid.

i wish we where there for party.i dont know why bm slag this place off,we where in pattaya a couple of weeks ago and had a few good nights in tq2 and champions,great music and girls.be back in october.

i wish we where there for party.i dont know why bm slag this place off,we where in pattaya a couple of weeks ago and had a few good nights in tq2 and champions,great music and girls.be back in october.

Thanks for the kind words mate.

Can't explain why people dislike the bar either.

Maybe they are too thick to understand that TQ2 is one of the ORIGINAL gogo bars where the main concern was the customer.

Where the main aim is to make them feel welcome, where the girls don't hassle you for lady drinks, the manager makes you feel welcome and where the music is good and allows you to talk with your friends, instead of sitting in shite bar with techno music blaring so loud you can have your mouth against your mates ear and screaming at the top of your lungs and they still can't hear you, finally alowing you to sit like a zombie staring at girls and management who do not give a shit whether your in the bar or not.

As they say in Pattaya "up to you".

I hear parties at TQ2 are a blast... sorry I cant be there... hope you all have a good time.

IHM

Too bad I'll miss Woot's party, but I will be there soon afterward. I love the place!

And in the beginning, MAN created god.

Yep, I love TQ2, its my kinda place.

Picco

As you know Alf TQ2 is one of my regular haunts and I appreciate both you and your entire staff. I wish I could be there for Woot's BDay but I will be stuck in Canada for a while yet. Wish him the best for me and I hope everyone has a great time.

Hi,

Just a reminder of tonights party at TQ2.

Our manager Woot will be celebrating his 45th birthday tonight, and by all indications it should be a good one.

So if you are in town, you're more than welcome to come on down and join in on the festivities.

Hope to see you there.

Cheers,

Alf.

On behalf of TQ2 and myself, I would like to thank all board members who atteneded tonight. It was a great night and the reason was due to your participation.

Thank you, I hope you had an enjoyable time.

I'm now very drunk and I have to go on a visa run in 90min. :(

Oops, missed it. Apologies to Woot. I'll come in later and buy him a drink.

Alf, you got some great looking girls in there on my last visit, (Better than Ann's lot, but dont tell her)

Was there but got there very late- all food gone but still a great vibe in the place. I have never seen TQ2 so packed (you gotta remember I have only being in Pattaya during low season). Everyone seemed on great form:) Stayed for an hour ot two and chatted to Alf is who always a great host. Happy belated Birthday Woot and Mike.