Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Missing something?

bambibomb

Better pavements/sidewalks, the quality is very bad and you risk an accident every day. Compare with the high quality in Hua Hin. Else most is as I want. :P

what changes would you like to see in Pattaya to make it better?

It would be nice if they introduced a bit of a bar scene there to encourage more tourism.

I wish they'd stop pumping shit into the sea

If it aint broken... dont fix it - I love it just the way it is.

I don't have a dump for a few days before I leave, I like to save it for when I fly over Germany

I agree about pumping shit into the sea its a shame you can t swim in Pattaya bay but then again you also have all them boats...............

The Thai bf`s who are abusing and terrorising the bg`s to make more and more money. While they are playing pool in a bar and getting drunk over there gf`s back.

I don't know but next time im there i will give it some serious thought............yeah like fuck i will.....lol

Its just fine by me as it is thanks.

Some way to get across Second Road without taking my life in my hands

A Puritan is someone who is deathly afraid that someone, somewhere, is having fun.

make a no helmet law on motorbikes, so i dont have to mess up my hair or get a fine every time i go out. the only thing that pisses me off in pattaya

I agree,cleaning the waterfront would be a good start...it would be nice to go for a swim near by instead of paying 1000's of baht going out to the islands(the slow boat is crap!...dying a slow death inhaling diesel)...

Putting a few pedestrian crossings so we dont kill ourselves crossing the roads....that would be nice....but this is Pattaya! Girls...beer...girls...beer!! Not in that order...

How about a moratorium on Russian Family tourism?

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
what changes would you like to see in Pattaya to make it better?

Move pattaya about 100 kms north...so you only need a golf buggy to get there. :Bravo1:

chawp liia hoy maak maak

1. More afternoon gogo with food, so I don't waste time eating elsewhere :Drunk_Party:

2. No annoying interruption gaps between bar beers areas, make them one big area :D

Lets face Pattaya is a shit hole, an absolute disgrace, just the way I like it

Why is it that any country with "Democratic" in it's title, Isn't