IGNORED

so how's teh weather?

bambibomb

Up until a few days ago it was very hot. Then we got a little rain and now it is a lot more comfortable... :GiveBeer1:

'having a real nice time?'...... yes indeed!!!!!.... :D

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

and the water levels?

everyone havin a real nice time?

i hope so.

;P

With posts of this calibre , you have real potential to become a moderater on no time at all 5555

With posts of this calibre , you have real potential to become a moderater on no time at all 5555

What are you trying to say about the moderators? :P:Party1:

Testicles

Don't take it to heart Shuggy I still love you , just pointing out that some of the Mods or Admin put in silly posts sometimes like the one above, I guess they get pretty bored reading the same stuff and having to vet posts and threads , or maybe those posts really mean something to a few , I wasn't referring to your efforts, I think you guys do a very good job and you have been very helpful to me, I was just having a laugh. No harm intended

Don't take it to heart Shuggy I still love you , just pointing out that some of the Mods or Admin put in silly posts sometimes like the one above, I guess they get pretty bored reading the same stuff and having to vet posts and threads , or maybe those posts really mean something to a few , I wasn't referring to your efforts, I think you guys do a very good job and you have been very helpful to me, I was just having a laugh. No harm intended

No harm done mate. Thats why i put the smilies on the end. I visit Silly often. I even considered buying a condo there once :Party1:

Testicles

I think this is a really interesting post . But the weather where ?

And yes I am having a good time , eating my breakfast . Looking out of window , mid but sunny , chance of showers , visibilty good , wind NW fresh . :Party1:

Do you want the shipping forecast as well ? :P

You can be on the right track and still get hit by a train .

not bad here in the south of england.... nice and sunny :D

Brilliant sunshine all weekend here in south wales a little bit of breeze but not quite as warm as it looks

I'm hoping it doesn't rain too much when I head over next weekend.

as long as the sun is out so i can get a tan, i dont care about the odd shower of rain :rolleyes: