IGNORED

galaxy suites

mickeylo

I like the way the rooms look and the price too but being right over the top of a gogo I not known last time I was in pattaya I stayed @ jasmine hotel on soi bj and I like it olny thing I didnt like was 3 tv channlas one english I like to wacth tv when I am not hanging out. sports ,movies shit like that then go chaseing pussy @ night so if any one known of any hotels in patts & bangkok with nice cable line up more then 3 channels.....lol past the info on to me I will be staying in bbk for a week before heading down to patts for 3 weeks

mickeylo

• 2 weeks later...

I stayed there in November, rooms are clean and have new fittings and mood lighting etc... they are slightly smaller than others but you are right in the action, the staff are friendly as too is the owner. This trip I'm staying near soi LK Metro to try something new, but if I were to stay in Walking Street I would stay there again.