IGNORED

hotel Vista in Soi4

lakdini

Hello members

I am coming to Pattay soon and have been looking at Hotel vista in soi4.

Has any one stayed in hotel Vista.

Can I bring a Thai lady for a long time, register and stay for a few days.

Thanks for your feedback.

hotel vista is nice...girl friendly. Little bit high dollar

Nice hotel but FULL OF ARABS! When i took my TGF to go & see the rooms she said she felt uncomfortable downstairs in the reception area & at the pool & wanted to go elsewhere....so we did.

Nice hotel but FULL OF ARABS! When i took my TGF to go & see the rooms she said she felt uncomfortable downstairs in the reception area & at the pool & wanted to go elsewhere....so we did.

Couldn't agree more. Used to be a decent hotel 2 years ago during my first trip in patts, but no more now.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Keiizumi

When did you last stay at hotel?

lakdini do yourself a favour & select another hotel....if your going to bring back a TG to the hotel be don't be surprised if the guests (meaning Arab men) will hit her up for a ST. It happened to my TGF when she came out of the downstairs toilets near reception, if you don't believe me go look for yourself. Whatever you do don't pre-book...you'll be disappointed. 

Archived