IGNORED

cheap hotels

tilakboomboom

does anyone know any clean cheap hotels as i am going to stay for 1 month and dont have a big budget i am looking one ranging from 4000-5000

Check out Metro Apartments. Great place, people, location. They have a web page. Google it to get the monthly rates

cheers

bolly

What... service... may I do you? Hmmm? You know I demand payment.--- I brought payment. Look! BAM!! An undead monkey! Top that!

2A2A2C5401C889635E9B5481680DBAF6.png

babydollsaddict.gif

Here ya go: Metro

I've seen the rooms and there nice but never stayed there. On the web site it says that they only change the sheets every other day, that definitely wouldn't work for me..

bolly - what are the showers like? and the towels? May sound funny but i hate dodgy towels, like them big and soft. Also hate those pissy little low pressure showers. Whats the aircon like too? does it get nice and cold?

Cheers

Check out Metro Apartments. Great place, people, location. They have a web page. Google it to get the monthly rates cheers bolly

Don't think the price is right.

1st March 2008-30th September 2008

Standard 650 Baht night 4,000 Baht week (570 Baht per additional night) 15,000 Baht month (540 Baht per additional night)

Superior - includes complimentary tea / coffee plus microwave

750 Baht night 4,690 Baht week (670 Baht per additional night) 17,900 Baht month (640 Baht per additional night)

1st October 2008–28th February 2009

Standard 820 Baht night 5,400 Baht week (770 Baht per additional night) 19,600 month (700 Baht per additional night)

Superior - includes complimentary tea / coffee plus microwave

920 Baht night 6,100 Baht week (870 Baht per additional night) 22,400 Baht month (800 Baht per additional night)

probe

Check out Metro Apartments. Great place, people, location. They have a web page. Google it to get the monthly rates

cheers

bolly

try the metro apartments or Queen Vic on Soi 6. both are excellent value for money.