Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Water delivery in Pattaya?

Cara Cicatriz

Is water delivery available in Pattaya? In Philippines for a couple of pesos, someone will deliver one of these to your door, water filtered with reverse osmosis, even alkaline water available, very cheap very service very water!

Pattaya, have?

032846144_5-gallon-water-bottle-pc-bottl

Yes it is at 40 Baht a bottle.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Or 300 baht a truck full

Sent from my GT-I9200 using Tapatalk

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

Or 300 baht a truck full Sent from my GT-I9200 using Tapatalk

You get ripped off as we get a truck full for the pool for 100 Baht...:D

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

Bigger truck?

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

Cool do they do that modern reverse osmosis filtering thing too?

Do you have a phone number of a place you'd recommend?

Just invent a new Thai festival which you will be celebrating at your house, and pretty soon you will have tankers galore filling old trash bins full of water, truck loads of farmers coming down from Issan to throw water outside your house and plane loads of farangs paying a small fortune to fly around the world and play water pistols in your garden. And if you don't like it, you won't be able to say fuck all because THIS IS THAILAND.

Phil

See you at Le Pub, soi Diamond.

Le Pub Facebook Page

Le Pub YouTube Channel

Bigger truck?

Yeah probably but that would be a lot of water.

• 9 months later...

Anyone know what is the source of that water? I am asking about drinking water...

Then there is no reason to buy... just use tap water instead...

There are a few outfits and you may well have some coming though your area.. ask your neighbors.  If you are in a condo then speak with management and they will arrange the delivery.

You will need to leave a deposit of about 200 baht per plastic bottle.

Kurt

--- Is it in yet?

you can buy a 20litre container off any of the water carriers you see for 120 baht incuding bottle.

refils are 15 baht each. i just leave mine outside of my house with 15 baht taped to the top when any water delivery trucks come by they just eachange the empty one with a full one

any holes a goal

you can buy a 20litre container off any of the water carriers you see for 120 baht incuding bottle.

refils are 15 baht each. i just leave mine outside of my house with 15 baht taped to the top when any water delivery trucks come by they just eachange the empty one with a full one

Seriously? 15 baht only? in Pattaya?

It seems to me that the price for a bottle delivery in condos is around 40 baht now.

With more than one hundred bottles delivered every Tuesday in my condo, someone is making a nice profit :rolleyes:

Could you please give the Name and contact/phone of your water company ?

I use River Fresh. Not exactly sure on the price as the missus handles it but it is pretty reasonable. Here is the number 038 422 818

Archived