IGNORED

Batter Up

Wolf Cat

So I'm out barhopping last night on the DS and start to go home around 1am, on my motorbike I take the dark soi past Kik going towards Jungo.  Not too far from Jungo the street is blockaded with tree branches and I come to a full stop thinking "WTF?", out of the corner of my eye I see a Thai guy leap out from the bushes behind me with a long stick primed to take a swing at me, he swings and hits me across the back...MOTHER FUCKER!.  I'm in good shape and able to withstand the back blow, but I say fuck it and plow over the tree limbs and drive a little more and stop and look back, the fucking dude runs back into the bushes.  I thought about chasing him down and beating his ass but I also thought he might have a knife so say forget it and I go to the police box near the Temple, they laugh and joke about it and say "you big man, no problem", I try to persuade them tomorrow it may not be a "big man" it might be a little old lady, old man, young boy, swing to the head, etc.  45 minutes later we take a ride to that area and see the tree limbs in the road but obviously no Thai guy.

So just a word of warning to the DS guys, if you are riding late at night on a motorbike and come across some kind of road barricade, watch your back.  

Let me be the first to say you did the right thing

by just getting out of there, could have been a

lot worst if you had chased the asshole. 

A SMART MONKEY IS A MONKEY THAT DOESN'T MONKEY WITH ANOTHER MONKEY'S MONKEY.

It was most likely a cops kid. 

Anyway, yes, run like fuck. See anything blocking the road be it a branch, a body, anything, never stop - keep going as fast as you can or if you have to turn around. 

Never ever stop. 

Lucky there was just one - usually there is a gang of them. 

Archived