Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

CCTV IP Camera System Needed - Where and What Brands?

cigar7

I am looking for a good quality CCTV IP system with 4 or 6 cameras for a condo. I would prefer to get cameras in the 1.3 -3mp range with IR and wide dynamic range (WDR) contrast with masking and motion detetction, along with a DVR that can take 2 3TB drives, and can stream, and push email/sms to internet. I would prefer a wired system.

I have visited Tukcom.

Any other places in town that would sell such equipment? Any recommendations on make or brands? I have done some research and it seems most of the popular brands are not in Tukcom.

Thanks for the tip. It is difficult to get after sales support and setup help from foreign vendors, so I am trying to locate a local vendor because these are important factors in my purchase decision.

Also, some cameras on amazon and ebay are substantially more expensive than popular vendors in the USA.

I know a guy who has one set up in his office in Pattaya.

The owner can log in here or in the UK and see what is going on.

It was installed by a guy by the name of Kilen his number is 0812953860.

He is Thai however speaks very good English he owns the company.

He also installs custom IT network systems.

He has done some work for me and I am very happy with it and the price.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Mate,

There is IT shop on Pattaya Klang Rd right side going from the beach (located between Big C and Foodland). I beleive the shop is on a corner site. If you get to Foodland you've gone too far.

I have used these guys on 3 occasions and they have aftersales service and technicians on site.

No harm Checking out........

Yes, they definitely sell and install CCTV cameras. Just go in and they will advise.

Shop name is Wattana systemation Co. tel 038374073

address 512/15 moo9 Pattaya Klang Rd

IMHO better to go in speak in person

Cheers

Mate,

There is IT shop on Pattaya Klang Rd right side going from the beach (located between Big C and Foodland). I beleive the shop is on a corner site. If you get to Foodland you've gone too far.

I have used these guys on 3 occasions and they have aftersales service and technicians on site.

No harm Checking out........

Yes, they definitely sell and install CCTV cameras. Just go in and they will advise.

Shop name is Wattana systemation Co. tel 038374073

address 512/15 moo9 Pattaya Klang Rd

IMHO better to go in speak in person

Cheers

I have driven by that location several times and I was unable to see any store selling CCTV camera.

I know a guy who has one set up in his office in Pattaya.

The owner can log in here or in the UK and see what is going on.

It was installed by a guy by the name of Kilen his number is 0812953860.

He is Thai however speaks very good English he owns the company.

He also installs custom IT network systems.

He has done some work for me and I am very happy with it and the price.

JDM

Thanks for the number and lead. Does he have a store or shop? I don't like dealing with people/businesses that no permenant physical location.

Mate,

It's a IT/electrical store. Selling modems, hard drives etc. As I recall its the next set of traffic lights after Big C on the right corner (blue signage Authorizes HP Centre) going from beach rd. I recall them quoting me on CCTV packages. I bought my routers/modems from them and they set it all up for me as they have backroom setup for technicians.

Its is the next set of traffic lights after Big C extra opposite Foodland - sorry my bad in previous post

Thanks for the number and lead. Does he have a store or shop? I don't like dealing with people/businesses that no permenant physical location.

Yes he is well established.

And has installed in many big businesses in Pattaya ( his team instal and maintain not sell and pass on the installation).

I saw his work in a friends business and was looking for some one to set up internet /wifi in my apartments I used him very happy I did so.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

• 4 months later...

Archived