IGNORED

How much for brand new android? smartphones with 4.4 kitkat?

chang beer

Hi guys. Have been to Pantip website and so forth but can't seemed to find smartphones for sale there in Thailand.

I'm looking for brand new smartphone there in Thailand. Not a knock off either. Here in America one can purchase Nexus 5 for $400 new. 

Any websites where I can find deals there. Tukam?

thanx

BEER

I bought my HTC One X from a China Wholesaler (AliBaba) for about $100 less than I saw anywhere else.  It was shipped to my Pattaya Address with no problem.  Original and works great.

I've used this place in the past, they're located in Hua Hin

http://www.invadeit.co.th/

I bought a Google Nexus tablet recently and, after looking around, I ended up buying on Amazon and paying for shipping and duty because prices were too high here.

Retired

I bought my HTC One X from a China Wholesaler (AliBaba) for about $100 less than I saw anywhere else.  It was shipped to my Pattaya Address with no problem.  Original and works great.

That is android 4.0 not Kit Kat 4.4 and if it as you say is not a knock off then you should have bought a bunch of them as they are around 300 bucks US

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

Yeah. The best unlocked smartphone-android for the price here in the states is Nexus 5 which goes for around $400 USD .As you know everything you buy here in America is locked,basically. Yes they are with 4.4. This phone is listed as one of the top 5 androids. Already have SG3 but just in case I misplace the damn thing I was thinking about getting another phone UNLOCKED here. If the phones were similarly priced there in LOS I wouldn't care,I'd just get a new one there if you know what I mean. But then I just got an app to back up all my apps and shit on my phone. What to do? Yes I'm moving to LOS for good.

thanx

BEER

Yeah. The best unlocked smartphone-android for the price here in the states is Nexus 5 which goes for around $400 USD .As you know everything you buy here in America is locked,basically. Yes they are with 4.4. This phone is listed as one of the top 5 androids. Already have SG3 but just in case I misplace the damn thing I was thinking about getting another phone UNLOCKED here. If the phones were similarly priced there in LOS I wouldn't care,I'd just get a new one there if you know what I mean. But then I just got an app to back up all my apps and shit on my phone. What to do? Yes I'm moving to LOS for good.

thanx

BEER

Yep and with the nexus phones and tablets you are updated first when the new OS comes out

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

I have a Nexus 5, makes a crappy phone, ring tone is inaudible when it's in my shorts and can't feel any vibration. Never had any problems with my Nexus 4 (ringtone was loud and vibration was strong enough to feel), which was handed to my gf when she broke her phone.

Great technological bit of kit, terrible phone.

Archived