IGNORED

opey de place

money_number_one

I went to patts over sungkran and i was looking for a cheap clean hotel with a swimming pool so i went on the net and found a place called opey de place 690 a nite and no joiner fee. I wasnt expecting much but i must say the rooms were good value for money lots of space cleaned everyday the swimming pool was great for chillin out in the day and the mini bar in the room was cheap. ALL in all good spot to stay its on soi lenkee theres a website if anyones interested.

I went to patts over sungkran and i was looking for a cheap clean hotel with a swimming pool so i went on the net and found a place called opey de place 690 a nite and no joiner fee. I wasnt expecting much but i must say the rooms were good value for money lots of space cleaned everyday the swimming pool was great for chillin out in the day and the mini bar in the room was cheap. ALL in all good spot to stay its on soi lenkee theres a website if anyones interested.

It's in a great loaction. Easy access to baht bus route, and loads of affordable eateries nearby :Party1:

Just had 3 friends stay there for 3 weeks and they are very impressed. Price, location, cleanliness and athe mount of good places for breakfast within walking distance.

yeah my mate stays there everytime we go round there in the daytime for a few beers by the pool

just came back from there after 3 weeks stay cant fault the place!!

Has it a website??

Try using google, well don't bother I did it for you

http://www.opeydeplacepattaya.com/

FatBob.

I sent the club a wire stating, PLEASE ACCEPT MY RESIGNATION. I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT ME AS A MEMBER.

Military intelligence is a contradiction in terms.

Groucho Marx

Great little place there. friendly staff. OK room service menu. close to LK Metro. Oasis go-go

just around the corner. Canterbury tales very close for breaky. Good little bars right across

the street for a night-cap or quick starter. price is very good.

I'm considering staying there in September. Do they have in-room safes? I'd like to hear of the hotel's negatives, if possible. Thanks.

the room they showed me was run down and shabby, i was not impressed. :P

Great little place there. friendly staff. OK room service menu. close to LK metro. Oasis go-go

just around the corner. Canterbury tales very close for breaky. Good little bars right across

the street for a night-cap or quick starter. price is very good.

much nicer breakfast at le katai, 100 baht. straight across from the opey :P

Opey? Is there a shrine in there for the Andy Griffith Show?

Seriously though, looks like a great find. Will have to check it out.

Bummer - no safe in the room.

Edited by jryanb

"Debauchery University post-graduate sabbatical"

I stayed there last December. The rooms are what you'd expect for the money. But as another poster said, it is a little shabby and personally for an extra 300 per night i'd stay somehwere much nicer. But if you are on a budget then its an ideal location and the pool is ok.

There is a first class internet shop right across the street for 30 baht per hour. The accomodations and privacy are outstanding.

Hey Man

I am interested in the link

Usually stay at Sand Spring or Dynasty in Soi 13, but looking for a change, sometime it is hard to break with tradition but good reports are always of interest.

I like a pool and if possible an outdoor spa.

HD

Skinny Girls, Skinny Girls, Skinny Girls, I love em, I love em , I love those little BFMs

Cant fault this hotel. Have stayed there 4 times, the last was Feb/March this year. Had a suite room on the 4th floor. Clean and spacious. No in room safe but secure safes at reception. Nice pool. Good thai food by the pool. Plenty of places to eat around the hotel too.

Are they still asking to hold your passport until you checkout?

probe

the room they showed me was run down and shabby, i was not impressed. :LMAO1:

I stayed there last November. It was ok, but you definitely get what you pay for. The room was old and a bit tired and had a peculiar smell. The windows would not open. There is no safe available in the room. I beleive that there are boxes available for you in reception. No Wifi, but they have two desktop computers in the lobby that are free for guests to use, and relatively fast connection (for Thailand). Breakfast is not included, but there are plenty of places nearby. The bed was not all that comfortable due to a large dent in the middle, and TV channels are very limited. The shower is the kind where the water just falls to the floor, and gets everything all wet.

IMO, The Areca Lodge, just down Soi Diana is much nicer, for just a few baht more.

à¸à¹‰à¸™à¸›à¸­à¸”ยอดขุนพล <center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdown Clocks&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/14.jpg&text=LA%20VIDA%20LOCA&untilColor=0&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2008&month=8&day=28&hour=23&minute=45&second=0&x=30&y=72" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

<small>MySpace Countdown Clocks</small></center>