IGNORED

Hotels Quickly Promo Codes

wackyjacky

I found this on Flyertalk and I'm going to give 'em a shot in early May. Just works for mobile devices and from what I've seen their last minute prices are excellent. That's my referral code below. Feel free to substitute your own and keep this thread going. If you need a quick one nighter, like at BKK, maybe you can get a freebie outta this:

Hotel Quickly?

- It is a last minute hotel app focusing on Asia markets. They are offering $31-$56 free hotel credits and their hotels are <$10 and sometimes even free. Read on for more detail. At the moment they have hotel deals in the following countries:

• Singapore
  • Hong Kong
  • Thailand
  • Indonesia
  • Malaysia
  • Australia
  • New Zealand
  • Vietnam
  • Macau
  • Taiwan
  • Philippines
  • Cambodia

How it works:

• hotels have unsold room everyday and they are willing to offer deep discount to fill them up.
  • hotel Quickly partners with a few hotels in different cities to offer that special savings to you.
  • They have a new batch of hotels from 8 AM to 4 AM everyday.
  • You can book up to 5 days from any given day.

It is simple to get up to $56 credit for free.

Step 1: Sign up on your App store or through HotelQuickly
Step 2: Click “Credits” and Redeem:

• Enter JBURG = $15 free (New customer only)
  • Then enter HQAWARDS = $5.
  • 7HEAVENHOTEL = $25 Credit (For Hong Kong hotels)
  • Then enter SNYBPB = for another $11 credit
  • SHOFF = $10 Credit (New customer only)
  • Then Enter SURVYAY = for additional 5% off.
  • Then enter USANDUS for another $26 Credit (only valid for USA hotels. They don’t have any hotels in the US yet so it might be useful for future)

I gave this a go and some codes worked and some didn't.

I'd be interested to year if someone uses this to actually book a hotel.

They gave me a code to pass on. Think it will give you $5 or 5% ??

DEDWA1

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

hi whacky , ive done as you asked , 

are there any bkk hotels on this offer ??

BTW thanks for posting !

Prices look good if you are looking for 1 night stay TODAY. eg arrive in Bangkok decide to stay the night.

I checked Bangkok for tonight, just to see, and they seemed to be considerable cheaper than Agoda (200-400 baht).

You can't book in advance as far as I can see so it is ONLY for a very last minute stay, usually only for 1 night.

One other thing, although about $30 shows in my credit, only $7 came off the price if I looked to book??

PS. Thanks to OP for sharing.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Tip - if you log in on Agoda, they have insider deals of around 10% off for some Pattaya hotels, like for instance Honey Lodge.

I used HQ a few times already, last in Hua Hin over Songkran. Agoda was sold out, but still found a nice hotel on HotelQuickly. 

If you book once, you automatically get into their loyalty program, which gives you extra 4% discount on every booking - and prices are definitely much cheaper than Agoda 

Here's my invite code STEVQ  :WinkGrin1:

I got $31 in the bank not counting HK ans the US, but I haven't tried to use them yet. Like I said before, you can only book 5 days out. When I looked, they had quite a few hotels in Bangkok. Line up probably changes daily. May 1st I can look for real. Lets organize this mess so everybody gets a $15 referral code. A proper conga goes like this: My name was 1st - JBURG. 2nd guy goes used JBURG, mine is DEDWA1, 3rd goes used DEDWA1, mine is STEVQ. 4th guy goes used STEVQ, mine is XXXX. Etc Etc Etc.

I got $31 in the bank not counting HK ans the US, but I haven't tried to use them yet. Like I said before, you can only book 5 days out. When I looked, they had quite a few hotels in Bangkok. Line up probably changes daily. May 1st I can look for real. Lets organize this mess so everybody gets a $15 referral code. A proper conga goes like this: My name was 1st - JBURG. 2nd guy goes used JBURG, mine is DEDWA1, 3rd goes used DEDWA1, mine is STEVQ. 4th guy goes used STEVQ, mine is XXXX. Etc Etc Etc.

what do u mean ?????

When you sign up, you get a refferral code. Mine is JBURG. If someone signs up using your code and buys a hotel room you both get a $15 credit. I'd be happy if everybody used my code, but that would hardly be fair now would it ? So 2nd guy signs up using the 1st guy's (my) code, 3rd uses the 2nd, 4th uses the 3rd, 5th uses the 4th, etc, etc, etc. It's called a conga. If you want to email or Facebook your friends with the deal, you can get $15 from each that sign up and buy a room. A lot of hotel sites are going this route now. They think it's cheaper and more effective than advertizing. Orbitz gives you a $50 credit when somebody uses your referral and buys a room. I tried an Orbitz conga here a few months back and it went nowhere.

Archived