IGNORED

weather

stone island

alrights lads

going to phucket and pattaya next month just wanna know what the weathers like there that time of month is it like it is at xmas?? sum ppl tell me it still hot but pisses down quite often??

cheers stone

Pack your rain coat man, and take your umbrella to shield the ladies

Coming from your part of Europe it would be wise for you to assume it will be HOT and Wet and hopefully very sticky.

HD

Skinny Girls, Skinny Girls, Skinny Girls, I love em, I love em , I love those little BFMs

• 2 weeks later...

I've seen many posts describing high season, low season, rainy season etc. I'm sure this has been discussed numerous times, but was hoping someone could clarify which months correspond to these seasons. Many thanks!

High season coincides with the cool season in December, January and February. By April it is hot and low season with the exception of Songkran (during April) which is usually busy. It starts raining properly in July and gets very wet in September. By November the rain has subsided and gives way to more comfortable weather.

climate.jpg

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

does not rain inside the bars

You obviously haven't been in some of the bars that I have been is when it is raining..lol

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Get an umbrella before it starts raining. Otherwise you'll end up buying a junk one from a street hawker. Even in the tropics I hate wet clothes.

alrights lads

going to phucket and pattaya next month just wanna know what the weathers like there that time of month is it like it is at xmas?? sum ppl tell me it still hot but pisses down quite often??

cheers stone

hi there

its just like the weather we had in the uk this weekend

wet and windy

Still very hot, but don't forget your Sowester & Brolly, can get a bit wet at this time of year, but who cares about a bit of rain when the girls are dripping anyway. :P