IGNORED

Pregnancy Scan

sguyrkp

Hi guys,

I have just found out my gf is already 8 weeks pregnant. 

Does anyone know of a good clinic on the darkside where we can get our first scan ? If possible Soi Khao Talo or Khao Noi. 

Also does anyone know of the rough costs for an Ultrsound in a clinic as opposed to a hospital for example ? I know the hospital down at Banglamung will be virtually free or a few hundred baht which might be ok for the first scan but ive been told the waiting times are long.

Thanks in advance

Hi guys,

I have just found out my gf is already 8 weeks pregnant. 

Does anyone know of a good clinic on the darkside where we can get our first scan ? If possible Soi Khao Talo or Khao Noi. 

Also does anyone know of the rough costs for an Ultrsound in a clinic as opposed to a hospital for example ? I know the hospital down at Banglamung will be virtually free or a few hundred baht which might be ok for the first scan but ive been told the waiting times are long.

Thanks in advance

Has she seen a doctor ?.

She should be taking some supplements at this early stage.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

There is a OBGYN on Central Pattaya Road across the street from Big C Extra.  The doctor just delivered my 2nd son about three weeks ago.  Call first before you go because he does operations in the AM and has office hours late in the day.  The number is 038-375013.  Very very reasonably priced.  She had a c-section and the cost was about 20,000 baht including the hospital, doctor and a private room.

There is a OBGYN on Central Pattaya Road across the street from Big C Extra.  The doctor just delivered my 2nd son about three weeks ago.  Call first before you go because he does operations in the AM and has office hours late in the day.  The number is 038-375013.  Very very reasonably priced.  She had a c-section and the cost was about 20,000 baht including the hospital, doctor and a private room.

Looks like good advice hard to beat a job well done, do it now your Gf needs to be looked at ( after all this is a part of you she has growing inside her).

As stated before she needs some supplements ( not critical but very helpful). In the development of the baby.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Thanks for all of the replies. I have literally just found out so still in shock. I'm going to try the suggestion opposite Big C Extra and see if they can do a scan and some supplements for us.

Thanks again

Thanks

Just got back from this clinic

Only 40 minutes to see the doctor. He spoke good English and also spoke to me after he spoke to my gf in Thai.

Ultrsound scan

Blood test

Urine Test

Vitamin Supplements

Photo of scan

DVD of scan

Total 1400 Baht, everything done in 1 hour and even the beloved "goodie bag" at the end with some leaflets.

First read this as" Pregnancy scam" Doh! Hope alli well with your lady and soon to be child.

Archived