IGNORED

Dancewatcher Accomodations

Posankka

Howdy folks,

I've just set up reservations with Dancewatcher to rent one of his condos for July 11.

I just wanted to put out a "pre" trip report to give you and idea of how things are going.

So far everything has been going well, dw has been extremely quick to respond to my emails and I'm looking forward to Tik sending a translation of my plans to my tee rak, who doesn't speak English very well. (this may cost extra, but mai pen rai)

I'm really hopping this will turn out well. The beginning has been splendid.

Be good,

Pos

I've rented from Dancewatcher a bunch of times and have never had a problem. He and Tik really go out of their way to make sure you get what you want.

I am arriving on July 11 also and staying for 2 months, renting from dancewatcher again, maybe we'll meet up some time.

Edited by paganheart

And in the beginning, MAN created god.

That sounds great fellas. I hope that you both will have a great time there. Looking forward to meet both of you in the future time. It seems that DW does give a great service for the money you are paying him. Enjoy your holidays Posankka and Paganheart.

Greetings,

Adrie.

I've rented from Dancewatcher a bunch of times and have never had a problem. He and Tik really go out of their way to make sure you get what you want.

I am arriving on July 11 also and staying for 2 months, renting from dancewatcher again, maybe we'll meet up some time.

I'm sure we'll see you, you are in the next door loom....no boom boom too loud, I'm an old man and need my sleep :hello09:

Dancewatcher gets good reviews, he must be doing something right what would he charge to act a consltant through a condo purchase ?

Please take this with humar..............................

I want a condo from Dancwatcher sure but not half as much as I want to Pop his Darlings........................................

If you get one of his girls that come with a rented apartment then I want half a dozen rooms please............LOL.

Great girls posted by this member & his rooms and Apartments look very nice indeed.

Thai Tony.