IGNORED

sunview place....

mike2228

Use the search engine. There have been plenty written about this place. It is ok and joiner friendly. Fooe around 1200 baht pretty good and a pool.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

http://www.sunviewplacepattaya.com/    :GoldenSmile1:

Rooms between 850THb and 1100THb depending on period of the year.

I stayed there for 16 days in April/May 2013 and would book again for my next trip.

You do not have to search we are all here to help each other.Member un gros chat gives a good report about staying again that would be good enough for me.I have never stayed there I used to walk by when they were building it.I know people that have stayed there all say it was good

I am staying there at the moment. I have no complaints. Staff at reception are efficent and check the Lady's ID's thoroughly which is a good thing. It is my 2nd stay at sunview and i would stay again

thanks for the info...some one said it can get a bit noisey at night..after midnight  at the beer complex

The beer bar complex next to it is the Blue Rathree ... not so noisy but it depend how soon you go to bed ... generally, at the time I was coming back to my room with a lady, the Blue Rathree was closed or about to close ... it was closing sooner than ws and soi lk venues ... noise from the street could be a problem for you if you are a light sleeper but for me it wasn't.

With all door closed and aircon running, i was almost always able to sleep past noon ... just don't forget to put the "do not disturb" sing on your door if you plan to stay late in bed otherwise the room service staff will knock on your door when they will be ready to do your room ... it always worked for me and best part is even when I left my room as late as 2pm, when I came back my room had been done.

Don't forget to leave a tip to the cleaning ladies ... even a small tip will get you a smile and will ensure your room will be well taken care of.

For everything else, there's Visa :WinkGrin1:

• 8 months later...

Where is this hotel at? is it next to the Nature view hotel? I know is in soi B, but im trying to figure out where

From NV carry on down Soi B towards WS for a couple of hundred yards and it's on the right.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Not new but recent ... some1 told me he was staying near it when they were buiding it but can't remember ... 2005 maybe ... i really don't remember :LOL2:

Archived