IGNORED

Phuket Fantasea Show

templeman

Has anyone been to see this show it looks quite good,

also is cheaper to pre-book or book when in Phuket?

http://www.phuket-fantasea.com/

Did you ever feel that just by jumping on a plane, All your cares would drop away

And you'd be born again,Returning to a nature child,

Happy wild and free.

Cool, if i have sometime i may have to check that out next time i'm out that way, thanks

The first hand reports I've gotten say it is good, if you like that sort of thing. I don't so I've never been.

You should be able to get a deal through one of the many agents when you get to Phuket.

• 1 month later...

I've been to this show a couple of times and personally really enjoyed it. First time I just went with a girl I was hanging out with in Patong. Then again with a larger group of friends about a year after. From memory you can get there early and get a buffet meal, which is really good. You're not allowed to take photos of the actual show. But I took some outside the actual theater:

25062007822.jpg

travels_100.jpg

travels_103.jpg

travels_109.jpg

Went with my ex about 3 years ago, thought it was really good. One of her family sorted the tickets out, so dunno if cheaper to pre-book.... I just paid lol

Well worth going to see, very colourful, got elephants doing stuff, trapeze artists, shit loads there!!! Great show imo :)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=F8soolsiIOo&...feature=related

2 All beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun.

This show looks to be having a simular concept as the one outdide Jomtien. It`s called Alangkarn. There you can also have a meal buffet and it has a big show with elephants inside a theatre. Fireworks and a nice storyline about the Thai culture. In this show it`s also forbidden to shoot photo`s of the show or take video. When the show stopped, you can make as many photo`s as you like.

Adrie.

Looks like a hiden magical world, thanks for the pictures, i will check it out if i ever manage to make it to Phuket with the wife.

Here's some more photos taken outside the theatre. They setup quite a lot of entertainment before and after the actual presentation - lots of sideshows and dancing etc.

2689079564_92054d0728_o.jpg

2689075992_c48c3a26af_o.jpg

2688260569_0075d77fc4_o.jpg

2689072664_c21ea79902_o.jpg