IGNORED

Good monthly room on soi Bukaho w/WiFi?

Angelo

Hit the street and looked at like 8 places and the only ones with WiFi have crap rooms. I need the net for my business and it's getting old taking my laptop to cafes (most wont even let you use your own laptop).

I'm looking for something 20k per month or less. Stayed in R-con which was ok but the internet was horrible. Sunview Place looks nice but no WiFi. Going to check out LK Mansion as it seems to be the only place with a decent room/price and WiFi. I also looked at Pattaya Bay Resort but they only have monthly rates on the smallest room. I need a bit more space as I'll be there for about 2 months.

Some of the other rooms were pretty much ST rooms, one even had some rats fighting in the ceiling when I checked it out. The guy showing the room thought it was funny. I laughed too as I walked right out.

Not sure why so many places have internet in the lobby but no WiFi. What's a router and a few repeaters cost these days, like $250?

try the metro-apartments on LK Metro opposite 'the hell club'. room rates start from about 500b, and they have wi-fi internet in all rooms.

do a search on the board, plenty of info available

May you check out Soi Lenkee(?) the Le Katei Guesthouse ..they have Wifi and DSL but no pool ..but great food and of curse great rooms ...

Man...places sexual intercourse far & away above all other joys...he will risk life, reputation, everything...to make good that opportunity and ride it to the overwhelming climax." - Mark Twain

The majority of low end rooms on buakow are shite, not so clean, and noisy because you are over a bar/restaurant with all the lovely smells and characters that come with that scene. I know many people say a room is just for sleep, sex, and shower but i don't like to feel i'm purposely stepping down from how i live in the west just to save a few bucks. My advice may mean nothing to you but I think there's nothing worse than being over a bar or restaurant. yuck.

Lk renaissance in soi diana has nice rooms or suites if staying awhile and have access to internet in rooms.

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll check out some of the places on LK Metro although I've taken a few girls from Club Blu and one from Metro bar so it might be a little too close when bringing back the ladies. I agree with you GoGo about staying over a bar. The current place I have is over a restaurant and is actually very nice at 20k per month. It has a full bathroom with tub and a king bed but no internet and the bars behind the place are noisy until around 6 am so I figure I can do better for the price.

So far in looking around, LK Mansion seems to be the best deal in the area. One bedroom suite with internet for 21k a month which includes electric/water.

Try the Greenery place opposite the market or Golden sea

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !