IGNORED

Best Hotel for a Disabled Male in Pattaya ?

Jack Frost

Guys

Please advice or show pics if possible.

My question is what hotel is best for disabled men in Pattaya Central area ???

Would need large rooms, large shower area & connecting rooms.

Also please bear in mind wheelchair access.

Thanks in advance.

Remember reading sometime back that the "JASMINE HOTEL" off WALKING ST was very disabled friendly! Note NOT the Soi Buackao one!

I'd imagine the new ones on Soi 10 may be ok.  page 10 or The Stay perhaps.  Depends on the budget.  I normally stay in a place that hasn't go a lift so carting the old suitcase up a few flights (like I do) wouldn't be an option.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

I worked at Father Ray, a voc school for disabled kids, even the school is not totally wheelchair friendly. Best of luck.

I'm not sure what your disability is, but LK Metro seemed like it would be disabled friendly. I'm sure we saw plenty of wheelchair ramps around there. Perhaps a hotel in that vicinity?

Guys

Please advice or show pics if possible.

My question is what hotel is best for disabled men in Pattaya Central area ???

Would need large rooms, large shower area & connecting rooms.

Also please bear in mind wheelchair access.

Thanks in advance.

My best guess is...............

Remember reading sometime back that the "JASMINE HOTEL" off WALKING ST was very disabled friendly! Note NOT the Soi Buackao one!

Last trip I met a crazy Dutch guy who used a wheelchair (shit that guy could drink !) - he told me he was staying there and loved it - best to email them and see if its what the OP wants and if its okay for what he needs, space and grab rails etc

Ive stayed there in the past for a few nights and quite liked the place, it wasnt noisy, considering where it is, and the staff were nice but, as Ive said it depends what the OP needs regards to the rooms.

In the beginning was the word and the word was "In" :ThumbUp6:

Have you looked at Sunview Place?

It has a ramp for wheelchair access and an elevator ... and also large open area rooms as long as you book the superior rooms ... and I think they have the option for 2 superior connecting rooms ... take a look at their website ... http://www.sunviewplacepattaya.com/index.html

Thanks guys for you posts & info.

Budget is number two & the right hotel is number one.

If any more info or experiences would be most grateful. 

We have one friend who is wheel chair standard & can not walk.

:001_Thank_You5:

On the jasmine hotel website it states it's very wheelchair friendly

Thank you. 

I stayed at the Pattaya Bay Resort back in September with a friend in a wheelchair - the room was adequate, shower chair pretty average, but the the free shuttle bus helped getting us around in the evening.

Sunview connecting room as stated would be ok, I have had 3 in the shower before.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

Archived