IGNORED

Hotels which accomodate for groups?

paranoidandroid123

Currently a few of my mates are discussing joining me and another BM on here in Pattaya, we would therefore have a group of 5. This may seem a rather stupid question as all hotels have the ability to accomodate for this. However I would think that some hotels would not want to do so and would not offer the same standard of service and view us differently as grouped together the noise/banter is bound to be louder than someone visiting by themselves.

Anyone had any positive or negative experiences staying in hotels when in groups? Which hotels would you recommend for this?

I have only traveled alone to pattaya but I was planning on visiting with a friend last trip--he had to cancel at the last minute. I think i had a better trip as a result. It is great to have the freedom to do as you wish and not be connected to your mates and the group think. IMHO it would be better to each book different hotels scattered around town and meet up as you like. 5 guys in one hotel will lead to delays, doing things one guy wants to do and others dont, etc...

Just my two yen,

bolly

What... service... may I do you? Hmmm? You know I demand payment.--- I brought payment. Look! BAM!! An undead monkey! Top that!

2A2A2C5401C889635E9B5481680DBAF6.png

babydollsaddict.gif

Bolly I see your point concerning delays, doing what someone else wants to do etc. Last trip was with only the one mate and we were very independent, didnt actually see each other a lot which was good. If they do book this is something we will definitely have to discuss. I'm hoping to stay around the LK Metro area, how many other hotels are there in this region?

PA, as far as places that can meet your needs, that are still nice places, there are a few that I know of. Maybe a few of you guys shacking up at Pattaya Bay Resort, then get a base of operations closer to Walking Street, like the Grand hotel. IMO this does 2 things, if you guys are all out, and someone gets obliterated, or just finds a girl and wants to take her ST, then you can always give the keys to your room to one of your mates at the other hotel, to make things easier, plus you have a few places to hang out while you wait to party. Also by having a few guys at each hotel next to each other, you guys can kind of look out for each other as well. Both of these hotels have the capacity to handle your entire group if you all decided to stay at the same place as well, and I have head nothing but good reviews on both places. So it really depends on what your looking for. Even if you all stay at one hotel, there are advantages too. If you all decide to go to Soi6 or WS, or parties or the sort, only one of you needs to know where your going, and you can all just hop on one baht bus. So as they say in LOS, up to you.

the hotels will view 5 people wanting rooms at there hotels, as good business. especially as now it's low season now, and business is slow.

i'm sure you'll be alright, chief

Acka some good suggestions, never thought of basing someone closer to Walking Street or the reasons you mentioned. Only 2 of us would have been in Pattaya before, so just to make things smoother for the potentially three others it might be worthwhile splitting each of us between them.