Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

travling from kuala lumpur to bangkok

Assman

Hi All

I need suggestions from experts,

I am planning to travel from Kuala lumpur to Bangkok by bus or train.

so which should I must visit and which one to skip?

Regards

osho.jpg

Not really getting your question .,.."so which should I must visit and which one to skip?" 

If it's just getting from KL to BKK , why not get an Air Asia flight for almost nothing and save yourself a lot of trouble ? 

Not really getting your question .,.."so which should I must visit and which one to skip?" 

If it's just getting from KL to BKK , why not get an Air Asia flight for almost nothing and save yourself a lot of trouble ? 

I want to travel by Bus or train.

Which cities has more Attractions for tourist? 

And What rout should I chose to Avail maximum  Tourist spots.

My plan is

Kl to Hat yai

hat yai to Krabi

krabi to Phuket

Phuket  to koh samui 

koh samui to bkk

Am I Missing some hot spot?

osho.jpg

It is anyway not on your list, but George Town / Panang can easily be skipped, imho. I have once spent a few days in Hat Yai and don't consider it as a must-visit city. It boils down to your own preferences in the end. After having seen the beaches in the Philippines I would never ever go to Koh Samui again. But that's may be just me.

I would recommend to take the train, 2nd class aircon at least, sleeper if you go over night. Comfortable and nice to look out of the window.

I live in Hat Yai and no one really rates it for its aesthetic qualities. If you're passing through as you're heading somewhere else, it's worth a stopover but the attractions in the city and surrounding area aren't in themselves a good enough reason to visit the place. Personally (depending on the time of year), I'd get the train/ferry from KL - conveniently called The Langkawi Express - and go to Langkawi first. From there, you can take the ferry all the way up the Andaman coast to Phuket stopping wherever takes your fancy.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Assman check out the following website www.seat61.com its brilliant gives you all the info you need.

I did Singapore to Kuala Lumpur on it and the bloke gives you all the websites etc and loads of really useful

information.

Archived