IGNORED

quiet place

proggster

When i was last in pattaya it became a little bit crazy do you guys now of a good place where you can take it easy not Hua Hin

When i was last in pattaya it became a little bit crazy do you guys now of a good place where you can take it easy not Hua Hin

I like to go to Koh Si Chang to chill out when things get a little hectic. It's only about a 20-30 minute ferry ride from the pier in Sriracha. Cost of the ferry is 40 baht. You can get a cool bungalo made of an old boat set by the ocean for around 1,200 a night with air and TV. Great beach, and a nice quiet place, as there is very limited automobiles.

there are many places to go and visit. Try Koh Samet which is located 2 hours away from pattaya. a minibus will cost you around 650b.

• 2 weeks later...
:) Good point! Because I stayed in Soi 7, Pattaya, last time. And the music from the bars was very loud till 05:00 a.m.!

I'd vouch for Koh Samet as well, just don't go during a Thai holiday as the Thais invade the place then. Nice spot to relax though.

Highly support Koh Chang, absolutely wonderful to relax, take a female friend as it could be lonely

If you want to stay around Patts, stay in Jomtien, pretty quiet there

Edited by Posankka

Totally agree with Posankka. Its my second time here and instead of staying on 2nd road, I am staying in near the Jomtien complex. I can head down there if I want a quite drink /easy evening but still have the option of 10batt bus ride to Walking Street which this week is only taking about 7mins.

Its good option to consider.

I like too stay at the Asia Payttaya hotel when I am with my girl. We chill out at the beach bars & the pool, maybe eat at the Free Drop Inn over the road, go for a double Thai massage, go into Patts for some seafood, get an early night.

Works for me 2-3 days.

BTW I am not sure if hotel is multiple GF because I usually only take one there.

Cheers,

Liam