IGNORED

Strategy/turned-based games during flight? (13" Laptop)

Jackie2013

Hi fellas!

Could you recomend a couple of strategy or/and turned-based or/and money-management games to play during flight, waiting at airport etc.? 

Something like perhaps advances version of RISK or Axis and Allies. Or something like Command & Conquer, Civilization etc. ? 

Can't be to much mouse-action tough, since I'm using the touchpad during flight. 

Drop som ideas and I'll google them :) 

If you haven't tried it, you could look at Sins of a Solar Empire:  Rebellion.  It's been out for a while, but it's a very good 4X strategy game.

I play Civlization IV, but not anymore as I need to learn Civ V, and I don't have much time for games ;)

Somehow i always return to good old Heroes IV for a turnbased game you can kill hour's with easy.

RTSes doesn't really work on flights, and Heroes IV has yet to be beaten for me :P

babydollsaddict.gif

Check out X-com , although there maybe to much mouse action for ya

I play Civlization IV, but not anymore as I need to learn Civ V, and I don't have much time for games ;)

Somehow i always return to good old Heroes IV for a turnbased game you can kill hour's with easy.

RTSes doesn't really work on flights, and Heroes IV has yet to be beaten for me :P

Firaxis announced the new game they're working on, Beyond Earth which seems to be a spiritual successor to Alpha Centauri.  I have to admit, I'm looking forward to that one.  Alpha was one of my favorites.

If you like Heroes etc etc you would probably like age of wonders also.

the latest Civ 5,

X-Com,

Panzer Corps,

Fallen Enchantress,

Heroes...

Archived