Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Southall Travel

Kadafi

I have booked with Southall travel in the UK a number of times and a couple days ago i booked a one way ticket leaving England. I phoned and selected the flight i wanted and agreed with the cost of £385 one way!! fucking gone up alot since i last booked from England.

Anyway i was told there was availability on that flight and went through all my credit card details over the phone including security number on the back of the card.

A couple hours later i get a call back from the guy who told me he made a mistake (i cannot pay over the phone!?) so i needed to go online and pay instead. He took me to a secure part of the site and gave me a password to enter and pay deposit of £135 and pay the outstanding £250 balance in a weeks time and he would email me the details on how to do this. Anyway afterwards i receive an email with bank details from a Barclays account with 'account number' and 'sort code' and to deposit the £250 into that account. On the account details it did not mention 'Southall Travel' and i wondering either he as an employee is trying to do direct deals and avoid going through the company or i could be charged twice and this guy could fuck off and leave the company with my money, with no way of me linking this payment to a flight as its just sent direct to a Barclays account.

I have since rang back but have been put through to this guys, who says its normal and my flight has been booked and reserved for me. In my opinion this is not a normal way of payment, has anyone else experienced anything similar...?

"Talk to Jesus"

Used em many times over the phone & online but never been told to book online after making a payment via the phone.

I would keep an eye out & also contact your bank just incase.

But to answer your question NO never had any problems with em.

I want to lick Edna Krabappel`s Pussy....

Principal Seymour Skinner

Proud to be a member http://www.lmhr.org.uk/about/anl.html

Can you help please? http://www.baan-kingkaew-orphanage.org/mission.html

Take at look at this site if u care?

http://www.isara.org/

lbfucker.gif

Visit My Website

sounds very dodgy way of conducting business like that. I have bought from them before, but because southall is not to far from me, i popped in and paid for my flight. that way there is no problem.

why don't you ring head office, and explain everything to them. if you want there number, i have it.

good luck, bro

sounds very dodgy way of conducting business like that. I have bought from them before, but because southall is not to far from me, i popped in and paid for my flight. that way there is no problem.

why don't you ring head office, and explain everything to them. if you want there number, i have it.

good luck, bro

Yeah if you have the number would be great, i thought they only had one office.

I don't like the idea of making direct payment to an unknown bank account, so would be best to check this out further...

"Talk to Jesus"

I have booked with Southall travel in the UK a number of times and a couple days ago i booked a one way ticket leaving England. I phoned and selected the flight i wanted and agreed with the cost of £385 one way!! fucking gone up alot since i last booked from England.

Anyway i was told there was availability on that flight and went through all my credit card details over the phone including security number on the back of the card.

A couple hours later i get a call back from the guy who told me he made a mistake (i cannot pay over the phone!?) so i needed to go online and pay instead. He took me to a secure part of the site and gave me a password to enter and pay deposit of £135 and pay the outstanding £250 balance in a weeks time and he would email me the details on how to do this. Anyway afterwards i receive an email with bank details from a Barclays account with 'account number' and 'sort code' and to deposit the £250 into that account. On the account details it did not mention 'Southall Travel' and i wondering either he as an employee is trying to do direct deals and avoid going through the company or i could be charged twice and this guy could fuck off and leave the company with my money, with no way of me linking this payment to a flight as its just sent direct to a Barclays account.

I have since rang back but have been put through to this guys, who says its normal and my flight has been booked and reserved for me. In my opinion this is not a normal way of payment, has anyone else experienced anything similar...?

020 88436735

020 88436735

Kada, ensure they are Abta so if they go pop you get your dough back, I know a guy who had the same thing some bucket shop con.

Book with them everytime, over the phone, never had to do it online..its an established company for a very long time, no chance of them going bust..

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction - "it was just the internet.." is not an excuse.

If you havent paid yet call westeast their return fares are lower than that and you can always just bin the return.

PS love the purple :)

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Dont pay it!

It may be genuine but having worked in travel industry in the past most companies would have preferred you pay in one go for flights.

GLASGOW RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB - NO OTHER TEAM COMES CLOSE!!!!!!!

Hi my great mate. Go with Whitespider's suggestion of using westeasttravel

I always use them for my flights. When you coming over Lil Bro'?

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

Ive always use Southall and never had any problems with them.

Edited by Mavrick

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

If you havent paid yet call westeast their return fares are lower than that and you can always just bin the return.

PS love the purple :)

Shit well ive already paid the

Edited by Kadafi

"Talk to Jesus"

Hi my great mate. Go with Whitespider's suggestion of using westeasttravel

I always use them for my flights. When you coming over Lil Bro'?

Ive used Southall many times in the past and never had a problem, hopefully should be ok.

Will try and get over before i leave mate, beat hell out of that wii baseball game you have... :)

Edited by Kadafi

"Talk to Jesus"

how did you get on, Kadafi?

how did you get on, Kadafi?

I contacted main office, been told it's because ive booked a one way ticket and have stopped taking payments on 'way one fares' over the phone.

Ive also made a bank aware so hopefully everything should be ok...

"Talk to Jesus"

I contacted main office, been told it's because ive booked a one way ticket and have stopped taking payments on 'way one fares' over the phone.

Ive also made a bank aware so hopefully everything should be ok...

Good to hear Lil Bro...The Wii is waiting for you :Bravo1:

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

PS love the purple :Jump_Drool:

too right, westeast are a superb travel agent to book up with. if you live around london its in hammersmith.

Well Ive had problems with them!. I made a payment for a flight with my visa debit card only to be told that they could not accept payment in this manner .Next I find visa debit caed debitted by the amount I was told could not be taken.......had to go to bank and was a lot of hassle to sort out finally got money back as bank refunded (was talk about going to fraud investigation dept!) anyway finally got my money back into my account and booked thru' expedia. would never use southall travel again.

Never used so cant comment, Airline Network , Opodo and Last Min for me never an issue........

Now Barfines thats an issue !!!

Hey Kadafi,

Sorry if this seems like I'm jumping your thread. I have booked through southall travel for my trip in July. I have received an E-ticket to produce at the airport desk. Just wondering if you have ever had any hassles with this E-ticket as this is the first time I've had one of these issued by an agent.

Cheers,

H

Well Ive had problems with them!. I made a payment for a flight with my visa debit card only to be told that they could not accept payment in this manner .Next I find visa debit caed debitted by the amount I was told could not be taken.......had to go to bank and was a lot of hassle to sort out finally got money back as bank refunded (was talk about going to fraud investigation dept!) anyway finally got my money back into my account and booked thru' expedia. would never use southall travel again.

I have checked my account and nothing has come out so far, ive also warned my bank of the situation with 'Southall Travel' that they instructed me to pay via the internet even though i had given payment instructions over the phone.

Sorry to hear your situation, hopefully they wont try the same thing on me.

I will keep checking my bank account daily, in case they do try charging me that original amount...

"Talk to Jesus"

Hey Kadafi,

Sorry if this seems like I'm jumping your thread. I have booked through southall travel for my trip in July. I have received an E-ticket to produce at the airport desk. Just wondering if you have ever had any hassles with this E-ticket as this is the first time I've had one of these issued by an agent.

Cheers,

H

E-Tickets are fine, ive been issued them a number of times and never had a problem...

"Talk to Jesus"

E-Tickets are fine, ive been issued them a number of times and never had a problem...

Cheers Kadafi!