IGNORED

would you pay ?

Alan lad

hi guys

Ok i know i will get shit over this one but what the hell !

This is about a friend of mine a good friend (wink wink).

He met a girl who was new to town and was in Pattaya to make 200,000 bt so that her mum and dad could have a some land to make rice with .this land would make it so they would have enough money for the whole family .

We will call this girl X ,now x loves her mum and dad 110% and is always talking about how good looking they are .She talks with pride at how hard her dad works and how he does not drink at all ,she says he is a good dad .

If her mum or dad were to find out that she was in Pattaya they would die,she has told them she is at rayong working .

This girl is as far as anyone can tell 100% real as far as never having been to Pattaya or claming to have never been with a westerner.She has had 2 thia boyfriends in the past and shows all the signs of this also being true .She is very much a old style thai girl .

Now she is some what upset in having to do what other girls do in a bar ,but says she love not to have to do this BUT will do any thing to get the land for her father .X claims that the moment she has the money for the land she is going back to help dad work the land and never wants to come back to this town again.

Guys in reading this ,read her claim as real !!

Would you if you had the spare cash ,give her the 200,000 bt so long as she gave her word she would not work bar again ?

Just think in giving her this money ,you could stop here becoming like so many other girls .It wold stop her having the heart break from working and having to do many things that she and many others find distasteful (but if you are paying will do what you want).This will also stop her starting to play with drugs ,which so many do to forget there pain .

But i think most important is the fact that it will stop her family ever finding out what she had to do to be able to buy this land.She has many times stated that if her father EVER found out that she worked in a bar to get the land he would never step feet one it !!

Well would you pay 200,000 bt ,i think my friend is going to pay ,hoping it will stop just one girl from becoming a bar girl .

What would you do ??

alan

For every girl you could save I think there will be another right there in the queue to replace her. A great idea but in reality unworkable.

GLASGOW RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB - NO OTHER TEAM COMES CLOSE!!!!!!!

For every girl you could save I think there will be another right there in the queue to replace her. A great idea but in reality unworkable.

I agree plus if this started to catch on wholesale you would be out of business alan mate lol :Good_Job:

ARE YOU GOING TO BARK ALL DAY LITTLE DOGGY OR ARE YOU GOING TO BITE

Countdown Clocks

I think that might be the intention of more then half the girls in Patts, when they first get there. To help out the family, or take care of their kids. But how many of us, if we started a business or a job to achieve a certain goal, even after accomplishing that goal, keep on going because we know what we are capable of. When we start a business with the hopes of living comfortably, if the business becomes a booming success, do we stop and just sell up? I think the majority of us would expand and make as much as possible.

Not doubting this girls authenticity Shane, but if she sees that she can get this property for her family, whats to stop her from coming back everytime she wants something? I mean if she knows she got the money for her family in 20 weeks, if she decides she wants a car, or to build her own house, or anything, all it would take was another few months in Pattaya to do it, I would think she would.

hi guys

yes understand but no ones out to save the world ,we all know there is too many (plus that would stop all the fun)

I must add the girl has not asked for this ,nor any large amount of money .

The thought was ,if it was only 200,000 bt would YOU save a girl from what it is like to be a bar girl (guys its not all drinks and fun times for them)

And this would only be if there was a undertaking not to work bar

alan

I think if it was just the 200,000, I would give it, it's not the same for all girl's!

Some really do come to patt's just for that few quid, that can change their live's!

I'm not saying she wont be back next time she need's something, but some girl's dont

once they have that much needed money!

If she aint got a dick,she's just a chick

CountdownClockCodes.com

If it were a situation where you could call and check up on her, to make sure she is staying in the village for the rest of her life, then I suppose it would be worth a shot. But to have to make sure that she never ended back in the bars, or in Pattaya, or for that matter, somewhere like BKK or Patong, would be a very daunting task. I think one would always have that doubt in their minds, that the girl would just end up in a bar somewhere else.

How would she explain earning this huge amount of cash in such a short time to her parents??

Never trust anything that can bleed for 5-7 days and still live!!

Life is not the amount of breaths you take but the moments that take your breath away

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdown Clocks&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/28.jpg&text=Until%20I%20am%20balls%20deep%20in%20some%20Thai%20pussy%21%21&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2011&month=0&day=28&hour=19&minute=15&second=0&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /><br><small><a href="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/">MySpace Countdown Clocks</a></small></center>

Who is to say 200,000B will be enough for the family? Maybe there is a bad year with floods or dry land. What will happen then when it isn't enough? Will she just come back to the bar to make more money, and/or hopefully find another farrang to give her a large chunk of money to send her back to the village? She has already seen where the easy money is...

I personally feel such an amount would be better spent on a reputable charity. That way, more people are helped, perhaps those that are even more needy. Regardless, you can never go wrong with helping if the cause is worthy.

Though there is an innate negative about simply giving someone a large sum of money, even if they're worthy. By nature, people don't view easy money the same as funds that are hard-earned.

hi guys

yes understand but no ones out to save the world ,we all know there is too many (plus that would stop all the fun)

The thought was ,if it was only 200,000 bt would YOU save a girl from what it is like to be a bar girl (guys its not all drinks and fun times for them)

alan

Yes

You're under the siren's song bro. Rice field? Invest it for them - in my dangerous and highly illegal counterfeit Levi's operation.

Seriously, you'd be better off throwing it away.

Do as I:

Trickle down economics - bang out a whole mess of girls and repeat.

Ego and Alcohol

hi guys

alan

I think what Alan is saying, if you knew for certain that this would save the girl from the life of a BG (forget the doubts and the reality of the life of a BG) would you do it....

again, my answer is yes

That's a hell of a lot of money.... in anyones language, in anyones economy...

200,000 Bht = 3225.00 GBP, or nearly 6500 US... around 1 years wage for a reasonably well employed Thai person.

I don't know the earning power of all the board members... but I suspect that most of us would have to work for several months to save that amount, after our usual overheads were paid. For sure, some fortunate few might only have to close one deal, or cane the savings account, but for most of us it wouldn't be so easy.

The suggestion that this money should be given, purely to save the girl from a series of "fates worse than death" opens the floodgates to an ever continuing set of similar demands. If one individual were so in love with her, and this was some sort of marriage or engagement gift, then that would be one thing...

Under the circumstances of pure altruism, it is entirely another... for it sends the signal that if you want or need something, all you have to do is to shake the money tree...

And we all know that's unreal : TANSTAAFL.... as Bob Heinlein said : "There ain't no such thing as a free lunch." And what of the matter of precedent? Every week a number of girls arrive in Pattaya, all determined to help their families. Each one in the same danger of having to regret their decision for the rest of their lives. Nothing anyone of us could do can change that.

If anyone amoungst us did have such a sum, and were determined to do some good with it, I aggree with the suggestion that it would be better to help a child or children. Sponsership of a child can and will make an enduring difference.

Murg

"I have passed blamelessly through life doing nought but good deeds, and I am beloved by all whose path I have crossed. It is beyond comprehension that anyone could nurture in their hearts hostile feelings for me." Genevive Dieudonne. Vampire. ("Anno Dracula" by Kim Newman)

There are so many if`s in this story. If I would have such an amount of money to spare and I could give it out of "pennycash" I would give it to that girl if I knew her as well as Shane is stating here. On the other hand if I could help that easy I also would have helped the little children in the orphanage shelter first, because they can be helped for the future. And isn`t it true, that children are our future?

So if I had that much money I would first help those children and my second good thing would be to help that girl from becoming a bargirl if that`s against her will. I believe in the good from SOME people, not all, and if I knew her that well I would also be pretty sure if this would be honost or not. Once bitten is twice shy, so in my book that would be if she came back for more after a while my door would be closed for her.

Greetings,

Adrie.

If I had the cash in hand then yes i would help. However I would only help if I i was going to explore a relationship with her. Also I would make sure to get the land in her name not the family.

hi guys

Ok i know i will get shit over this one but what the hell !

This is about a friend of mine a good friend (wink wink).

He met a girl who was new to town and was in Pattaya to make 200,000 bt so that her mum and dad could have a some land to make rice with .this land would make it so they would have enough money for the whole family .

We will call this girl X ,now x loves her mum and dad 110% and is always talking about how good looking they are .She talks with pride at how hard her dad works and how he does not drink at all ,she says he is a good dad .

If her mum or dad were to find out that she was in Pattaya they would die,she has told them she is at rayong working .

This girl is as far as anyone can tell 100% real as far as never having been to Pattaya or claming to have never been with a westerner.She has had 2 thia boyfriends in the past and shows all the signs of this also being true .She is very much a old style thai girl .

Now she is some what upset in having to do what other girls do in a bar ,but says she love not to have to do this BUT will do any thing to get the land for her father .X claims that the moment she has the money for the land she is going back to help dad work the land and never wants to come back to this town again.

Guys in reading this ,read her claim as real !!

Would you if you had the spare cash ,give her the 200,000 bt so long as she gave her word she would not work bar again ?

Just think in giving her this money ,you could stop here becoming like so many other girls .It wold stop her having the heart break from working and having to do many things that she and many others find distasteful (but if you are paying will do what you want).This will also stop her starting to play with drugs ,which so many do to forget there pain .

But i think most important is the fact that it will stop her family ever finding out what she had to do to be able to buy this land.She has many times stated that if her father EVER found out that she worked in a bar to get the land he would never step feet one it !!

Well would you pay 200,000 bt ,i think my friend is going to pay ,hoping it will stop just one girl from becoming a bar girl .

What would you do ??

alan

Nice thought but not part of the real world (Or at least the real Thailand). I find it the thought very idealistic, even self-indulgent to think that that making this contribution will save a Thai families livelyhoods.

IMO if they got the money they would think, "That was cool, let's do it again" I'm not an un-sympathetic person, I have just seen to much of this kind of thing in Thailand over the years.

Edited by Dr.Winston O'Boogie

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

Dont wanna sound a heartless c*** but theres no way I'd give 200,000 baht of my hard earnt dough to any Thai female im afraid.Ive heard too many stories.Ive had some bad experiences too.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=F8soolsiIOo&...feature=related

2 All beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun.

Probably every BM on this forum would answer affirmative to your original query. But the queston here is not would we pay to change her life, of course we would. The real question is will b200,000 change her life? Given the location, Pattaya; history, she's already does P4P; and cultural differences, both of yours, chances are your money won't change her life in the long run. IMO.

Alan, in your original post you say part of the agreement for the money is that the girl promise she will not return to Pattaya and the P4P scene. This sounds a bit off. If the money will enable herr not to work the upsetting P4P scene, why the need for this promise? You already have doubts. Of course, or we wouldn't be reading this.

If in the end if the money is not as important as the chance that you may indeed be changing the course of her life, go for it. Even if you do not rescue/save her, you will at least know you tried. That and the experience are worth something. Consider it an investment risk in both her future and yours (wink, wink).

Edited by likeaking

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

I would not GIVE it to her. I might loan it to her, or ask her to pay it forward. Good for karma :Whistle: . I don't believe in giving large amounts of money to people. I might give amounts like that to 'good causes' such as orphanages etc.

Men want to fuck many women. Women want to fuck the best provider. Only in the paysex scene both goals are met.

Why not agree to meet her once a week for for years- 200 times then everyone is a winner.

Do you think she would stop looking for money is she got it so easy, I think she is more likley to look for more..

I great gesture if you can afford it and want to then do, nice to be nice..

You give for how it makes you feel, not for what it does for her. If it makes you feel good then go for it. But don't delude yourself as to your motives--you're trying to "save the girl," plain and simple.

If had 200000 baht spare cash, i would give it to her but i dont believe their is such a thing as spare cash. Not i my world anyway. :P