Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Best behaved tourist

jonny low

It's surprising how many places in the world I have been where uneducated people actually believe that Canada is just another US state!

Wait.....What??? When did this happen???

:):D:LMAO1::D:LMAO1::D

Moral of the story, it sucks to work in the tourist industry! I wonder how BGs would rank us?

Not surprised the Japanese were most liked. The ones I come across in the US are very nice.

I would love to visit Japan one day, not sure they'd have me though, seeing as I'm British.

1 Japanese

2 Germans

3 Ameriicans

4 Swiss

5 Swedish

Shouldn't you be asking "least-drunk"? :BJ1:

"Debauchery University post-graduate sabbatical"

All the rough Americans typically don't make it out of the country. If they do - they're too busy rocking fanny packs and joining tour groups.

Yes, God help the hoteliers if the trailer trash ever find the airport :BJ1:

I think the Swiss should be before the Americans, meet some nice Swiss chaps in Bangkok, probably too nice since they claim girls where rushing them on ST :BJ1:

Why what is it ? A country ?

I think the Jocks are the best behaved untiil they get pisssed , then like any other nation loud and obnoxious . :Cry4:

Jocks = Scots?

Ego and Alcohol

Oh the Americans and their "fanny packs" always gets a laugh in the uk when they say that and probably the same as when the brits "pop out for a fag" when in the states. The wonder of the same language.

you laugh at our fanny packs (rightfully so) and we'll laugh at your ridiculous speedos.

:GiveBeer1:

• 3 weeks later...

well no surprise us brits are not up there lol im sure on the over topic on this board that the germans are i the top 5 worst behaved tourists aswell whats goin on there then

it aint easy bein sleazy

come and do the kii romance dance

bill oddie can spot your beaver from miles away

the dutch screw up again, germans on 2nd place?wtf.

hey hey we are gentle polite and very nice persons lol

atleast 1 of 100 loooool

à¹à¸¥à¹‰à¸§à¹€à¸§à¸¥à¸²à¸‚องผมจะมาถึง ;)

well no surprise us brits are not up there lol im sure on the over topic on this board that the germans are i the top 5 worst behaved tourists aswell whats goin on there then

what do all have against the german guys ?

never saw any german who wasnt respectful with somone else , have so much good german buddys who i can count on

people believe everytime what they say in news or whatever , seeing all the bad sites , we lack of humor blabla

well cant understand this really...

à¹à¸¥à¹‰à¸§à¹€à¸§à¸¥à¸²à¸‚องผมจะมาถึง ;)

me i am the best behaved tourist because i dont really feel like gettin banged up over there thank you very much

it aint easy bein sleazy

come and do the kii romance dance

bill oddie can spot your beaver from miles away

I think there is a connection here!

It's surprising how many places in the world I have been where uneducated people actually believe that Canada is just another US state!

They have foresight.

I'm shocked the brits are not in the top 5 how could that possibly happen? :GrinNod1:

Yep beer is the great leveller, a skin full inside any do gooding tourist and they are your worst nightmare. British lads and lasses for example.

Infiniium