IGNORED

direct flight or stop-over flight?

Hardeep J

personally, i'd rather fly direct to LOS.

Its always direct for me too, the guys that smokes like to have a stopover so they can have a fag, but a lot of guys always just go for the cheapest option and more than always that will be the non direct flight.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

direct - dont want to waste valuable hours at some stop over when i could be munching some fine pussy

Direct for me. Hell--I wish i could just teleport there. Anything to get me there as fast as possible. Good news though, with the road work all but done the taxi time is much faster from the airport. Last trip only 90min. Yeah!

What... service... may I do you? Hmmm? You know I demand payment.--- I brought payment. Look! BAM!! An undead monkey! Top that!

2A2A2C5401C889635E9B5481680DBAF6.png

babydollsaddict.gif

Stright there for me can,t be ask with stoping over places just want to get to thailand soon as!

Might cost a £100 more but worth it!

it's not just stopping over thats the problem. most stop-over flights leave bangkok really early in the morning, so it fucks up the last day, as you know you'll have to be at the airport early the next day.

i do EVA flights now, and all flights depart at 1250.... thats more like it :Bravo1:

direct - dont want to waste valuable hours at some stop over when i could be munching some fine pussy

now thats what i'm talking about :GrinNod1:

hi

yep direct for me,once your on the plane i dont see the point of stopping

Im going against the majority here, i like indirect only because of the Emirates great frequent flyer programme. I also try to have a 1 day stopover in Dubai to shop. If your not pushed for time, I guess indirect opens up many possiblities to make the best of your stopover.

Edited by Berh

Stopovers are an inevitability for me, but if available, I would spend the extra coin to ride direct. Thai Airways flies JFK or LAX. Since I don't live in either city, not really an option. Most other airlines (from the states) stop over in Narita or Inchon.

à¸à¹‰à¸™à¸›à¸­à¸”ยอดขุนพล <center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdown Clocks&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/14.jpg&text=LA%20VIDA%20LOCA&untilColor=0&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2008&month=8&day=28&hour=23&minute=45&second=0&x=30&y=72" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

<small>MySpace Countdown Clocks</small></center>

Non stop is the way to go. I traveled alot nonstop and stopvers and sometimes the stopovers suk big time. if theres a delay you can be in a waiting area for 8 hrs ; (. Its not worth it. I'd learned my leason, hoped you learned from me.

I guess I travel differently... I'm obsessed about frequent flyer miles so I will often try to get the least direct routing so I can get more miles. Being Platinum has perks! Also, I have a lifetime lounge membership that I bought about 5 years ago which keeps me very comfortable in each connecting city. But that's just me -- I mostly enjoy flying.

Gotta be direct, I've only done indirect twice, first time to LOS was with Turkish Airlines (what a fookin nightmare) the second was with Qatar (very impressed) Always fly with Eva now,used to be Thai but I think they've changed alot imo.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=F8soolsiIOo&...feature=related

2 All beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun.

Gotta be direct, I've only done indirect twice, first time to LOS was with Turkish Airlines (what a fookin nightmare) the second was with Qatar (very impressed) Always fly with Eva now,used to be Thai but I think they've changed alot imo.

i love qatar air, i think they are a top airline, and provide there customers with excellent service. the only negative is the sop-over in doha. you can be waiting a good few hours.

shame they dont fly direct though, if they did i would become a FF with them

• 5 weeks later...

me too...but sometime costs are an issue, or sometimes

I want to book well in advance and no direct flights are available

at the price I want to pay.....

..one time I booked a flight from the states which I had a stop over before

flying to asian, but when I called the airline a couple months later the gal

was able to cancel the layover without charging me more or paying a booking change.

aki

When your journey is about 18 hours total i think direct is best.

i put a nicotine patch on stops me climbing the walls

KETAMINE JUST SAY NEIGH