IGNORED

GUYS I AM VERY SORRY

Alan lad

hi guys

Please i just wanted to say sorry to all those who had been trying to get me by PM !

Some PMs i have not had at all ,and the ones i did get i did not get a email (as in the past) telling there was a PM there for me to look at .

I have been sick with a chest infection over the last few weeks and my wife (who is 3 mth prego is now having her turn). With this i have not had the time to be on any of the boards having time only to do emails .

If i had known that there were PM in my box i would have for sure replied ,as with out you guys and your help my bar is nothing .

PLEASE again may i say sorry to those who i did not get back too and if this happens again and i dont reply ,please email me on <[email protected]>

To admin --- please can we fix this ?? I have posted this here so others can see i was not just being a jerk who does not care about my guests (please dont remove)

alan NEW LIVING DOLLS 1

I hope that you and your lovely wife will feel better soon Shane. Next time when I`ll be in town I`ll certainly come to you to shake your hand and drink some cold ones with you. I also hope that the pregnacy will go well and that you will get a healthy kid.

Cheers,

Adrie.

i hope your good in a coupla weeks, i'll see you for many a cold one.

No Shane, we can never forgive you for this. :Bravo1: Of course mate, its no big deal, shit happens, and people have to understand that you are running a business as well, so it might take a little longer for you to get back to everyone, even when your in the best of shape. Hope you and the wife get better soon, your a class act guy, and I look forward to seeing you in August again. Best wishes mate,

Jason