IGNORED

What's the name of the apartment/hotel next to the video shop?

IW75

Hi.

I'm planning my 3rd trip this December and was contemplating staying at the apartment/hotel near the video shop (if it's still there).

As far as I can recall I think it's either on 3rd Road or Soi Buakhao. Does anyone know which one I'm talking about? I think it has a steep incline of steps and a ramp to the entrance.

If anyone can give me the name it would be appreciated. I've been googling for a while and so far have come up with nowt.

Cheers

IW

Just walk around the city and found your street http://www.pattayaphotoguide.com/

ta muchy, i did just that and found it, it's R-Con Residence.

Thanks for the link to the site, that's going to help me out no end :Good_Job:

i tried finding the chunlanun apartments with your street guide its not far from tops second road going down to the beach any body know where, or have a number for them , thanks

Edited by jammiemofu

How close is this place to WS?

Ego and Alcohol

@ ra1nman

This is located on the beginning of the beach road, a good 15-20 min walk to walkingstreet but just a few min ride on the bathbus (10 bath)

If this is gonna be your first stay in pattaya i recommend you to stay somewhat out of the way from the highlighted areas such as Walking Street, Soi 6 and 7 because the noise here can keep u up all night. Very loud music where one bar tries to compete with another on who can play the loudest music.

As this is on soi 4, its at least in walking distance to the bar area and "shortime" bars on Soi 6 and beer bars on soi 7. THere u also find a very nice restaurant, Tequila reef with a amazing spare ribs :P

Edited by speede75

• 2 weeks later...
Just walk around the city and found your street http://www.pattayaphotoguide.com/

excelent site to show your mates where you go for your holidays

as its hard to decribe what the place is all about

thanks for the info

excelent site to show your mates where you go for your holidays

as its hard to decribe what the place is all about

thanks for the info

Couldnt agree more mate... its a tip top site