IGNORED

Finnair

ginger ninga

Having just returned today less than 6 hours ago ! Was doing the only thing that makes me happy !(planning my next trip) and came across prices on lastminute.com with finnair for various dates in september for wait for it £401 ! Never really considered this airline so does any one have any experience of this airline ? Oh and stop over times are quite short in Helsinki(reports of the airport would go down well also !

Having just returned today less than 6 hours ago ! Was doing the only thing that makes me happy !(planning my next trip) and came across prices on lastminute.com with finnair for various dates in september for wait for it £401 ! Never really considered this airline so does any one have any experience of this airline ? Oh and stop over times are quite short in Helsinki(reports of the airport would go down well also !

Small seats on the Finair flights...and they tend to pack their planes pretty well. Other than that, the planes are clean, good service, attendants are cordial

Don't know about the service and airport but just loved the commercial with that cute panda... Hope I could help you with that :Party1:

large sig = small penis

ive seen the prices on a few websites, but if i'm honest, i haven't got a clue about the airline. you'll have to let us know how you got on, £401 is an unbeatable prices really.

I went with Finnair in march and i had a nice trip.

On the way down from Helsinki to Bkk there were few people on the plain, i had a three sweater for myself. So my advice is to take a early flight from Helsinki.

On the way back the airplane was full, but still ok.

I have also traveled with Air China, Klm and Lufthansa. Finnair came in second with China on top of all my travels.

what was the stop-over like, how many hours was it?

I flew with Finnair in the early 90's. Back then I seem to remember that the flights were OK. Manchester - Helsinki - BKK. I seem to remember that back then I had a 4 hour wait in Helsinki for the connecting flight. That was the only thing I didn't like. I don't mind a 2 or 2 1/2 hour wait but 4 hours for me was a bit much. Must admit I enjoyed having a few beers in the airport :D:Whistle:

I flew with Finnair in the early 90's. Back then I seem to remember that the flights were OK. Manchester - Helsinki - BKK. I seem to remember that back then I had a 4 hour wait in Helsinki for the connecting flight. That was the only thing I didn't like. I don't mind a 2 or 2 1/2 hour wait but 4 hours for me was a bit much. Must admit I enjoyed having a few beers in the airport :Bravo1::Beer1:

the worst thing about one of these stop-overs is waiting around for four to five hours at the airport. I would rather pay the extra and get a direct flight to Bangkok.... so much easier.

I had a stop over for about 3 hours i think, but it was snowing on the way home, so it got delayed one hour.

When i booked my air ticket, i must have been drunk or out of it in some way because i booked a ticket with a sleep over in Helsinki on the way down to Bkk.

This will never happend again, as i will read the info many times.

Maybe it is cheaper because, in general, Finns aren't so portly.

328680-59.jpeg

à¸à¹‰à¸™à¸›à¸­à¸”ยอดขุนพล <center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdown Clocks&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/14.jpg&text=LA%20VIDA%20LOCA&untilColor=0&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2008&month=8&day=28&hour=23&minute=45&second=0&x=30&y=72" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

<small>MySpace Countdown Clocks</small></center>

I flew one way back from bkk. with finnair a few years ago , it was ok about 3 hours stop over , took around 9hrs from bkk to Helsinki. then around 3hrs to lon.

I have 2 friends just booked with them for Sept. £390. I always try to fly non-stop can t stand the waiting anymore .............

Just booked Finnair for £387 for Sept, cant beat it pricewise. Theres a 5 hour stopover on the way out, but only 1hr30mins on the return leg. I'm sure I'll survive as if I remember correctly the last time I was in Helsinki airport they had Pear Cider on tap...Happy Days... :rolleyes:

Edited by NornIron

Just booked Finnair for £387 for Sept, cant beat it pricewise. Theres a 5 hour stopover on the way out, but only 1hr30mins on the return leg. I'm sure I'll survive as if I remember correctly the last time I was in Helsinki airport they had Pear Cider on tap...Happy Days... :rolleyes:

just got bCK YESTERDAY WORST BIT 5 HR STOPOVER .BUT PRICE GOOD £450 . JUST BOOKED AGAIN WITH ETIHAD FOR £910 IN JULY VERY EXPENSIVE BUT IM GONNA GET MESELF A THAI RIDE LOL

Check Finnair own web site , my friends booked for sept. and paid £390 very good stop-over times to.

I flew with them a few years ago one way back from bkk. were fine but i slept most of the way ..........................

Just checked finnair web site , dates in Sept.£ 398 anything under £400 with the price of fuel is bloody good........................

I just checked Finnair for September flights and cant find anything under £550.

What dates is everyone putting in?

Best Ive found at the mo is Opodo at £470 (1 stop)

Eva are doing a deal for £530 direct but you only have 1 months stay for this. This is useless for me as I'm staying longer.

Yeah Doc croc you right i just checked the dates my friends booked in Sept. and its coming up over £600 from the finair web site , keep looking mate hope you find a deal cheers .......................

Just checked finnair web site , dates in Sept.£ 398 anything under £400 with the price of fuel is bloody good........................

jonny mate, how longs the layover?

Its about 3 hrs going and about 2 on the way home , i did check the flights with finair at the same time but i can t go in Sept. cheers mate .............................

• 2 weeks later...

On Finnair page the prices can vary even in a minute. So keep on trying.

In former years they sold more unexpensive connecting flights. So for example ARN-HEL-BKK was cheaper than HEL-BKK. Somewhat changed now, but still can happen.

For me the best is, it's direct non-stop (I'm a Finn). Other things (service, seat room...) do not vary too much compared to other airlines. But some people make a big difference and I do not have very wide experineces.